**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm not sure but I got one this year!! Maybe it was because I've spent a nice amount of money with them this year

Yeah it caught me off guard. I sent it to the trash at first. Then I went back and looked at it to see if I misread it.

My bday was yesterday and I didn't get so much as a "Happy Born Day" email or anything[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Damn, happy belated man

That's dope.

I definitely have never gotten that, but I placed an order for a pair of pants last month. The pants were only like $30, if that, but they did throw in a pair of purple label socks in the package, which I damn sure didn't order, wasn't charged for, but greatly appreciated.

That's dope.

I definitely have never gotten that, but I placed an order for a pair of pants last month. The pants were only like $30, if that, but they did throw in a pair of purple label socks in the package, which I damn sure didn't order, wasn't charged for, but greatly appreciated.

Does your socks look like this?...

I would really like these

Last edited:
Went online to get the martini bear sweater and the 40% off code wouldn't work... called customer service and they honored it i just had to pay in full and get credited the difference. 40% off and the $50 gift card they emailed me came out to $187 shipped from $395

Last edited:
Dope, just copped those same socks lol. That last fit u posted was dope as hell btw. Had never seen that coat anywhere, was that a sample or just limited?

Macy's has a great sale on Lauren Ralph Lauren Peacoats.

One originally $350 for $119 and the other one originally $495 for $149.99. 3 colors for each one.

Mission accomplished on copping the preppy bear.
Ordered as a Christmas gift to myself. Cant wait to rock it with my Red Wing boots.

Dope, just copped those same socks lol. That last fit u posted was dope as hell btw. Had never seen that coat anywhere, was that a sample or just limited?
Thanks Frank. Im glad you bought the socks; easily the best pair at RL has ever released IMO.

The coat is a sample, and I'm not sure if it ever released. I'm keeping my eyes on pics from Asia for this coat and the boots since I saw a pair of the gloves from this collection posted.

Back
Top Bottom