**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

...seeing a looot of new faces in here
IMG_6497.GIF

Cats popping up in the thread like

giphy.gif

Let me be the first to say that IG @polostore has changed my mind based on what I've seen from him over the past 24 hours.
I called him by name earlier in the thread when I lumped him in with all of the so called lo heads that turned heel with the Stadium Collection release.
I was wrong about him. The dude 100.

@polostore is taking care of his core customers and newcomers by selling Stadium items at retail. For those of you that want these at retail, do business with this guy.

Let me be the first to say that IG @polostore has changed my mind based on what I've seen from him over the past 24 hours.
I called him by name earlier in the thread when I lumped him in with all of the so called lo heads that turned heel with the Stadium Collection release.
I was wrong about him. The dude 100.

@polostore is taking care of his core customers and newcomers by selling Stadium items at retail. For those of you that want these at retail, do business with this guy.

Andy been official, I could've told you that! Built that store from the ground up way before IG took off, I use to walk past the store and thought he sold fakes lol, went in there chopped it up with him and even copped for a few nters back in the day. Some of the shirts he sells he makes $40-$50 max when he could be charging wayyy more. He's definitely for the people.

Lmao I luv a well placed gif as much as the next guy! No hard feelings fellas. First time posting in this thread but been in the community since 2013. Actually made a handful of LO transactions with a several usual suspects in this thread. It wouldn’t be fitting of my generous character to know items from this collection were available and not say anything to the community despite if I post 40 messages a day or none...lol May not know some of yous but we share a similar interest and I’m all for seeing kats eat without getting beat in the head by a greedy reseller.​

congrats to everyone who copped and intend to keep it for themselves. if you really just out to flip, i can't knock it so make your money but that just really sucks for the people who got left out and really wanted certain pieces. honestly, i wish this was just mass released so everyone can eat and get theirs for retail and not get beat in the head by resellers. but the foolery continues. oh well.

congrats to everyone who copped and intend to keep it for themselves. if you really just out to flip, i can't knock it so make your money but that just really sucks for the people who got left out and really wanted certain pieces. honestly, i wish this was just mass released so everyone can eat and get theirs for retail and not get beat in the head by resellers. but the foolery continues. oh well.
In it for the flip this collection ugly to me

In it for the flip this collection ugly to me
this is the biggest problem, that you can't filter out a reseller from buying this, who has absolutely no interest in the collection whatsoever. you can apply this to sneakers/supreme/whatever is trending, etc. blah blah. it is the worst headache for someone who truly appreciates these things and has to deal with.

I was able to cop the 1992 plates polo from End and the Rings crew on Selfridges. I also have the 3 hats and Navy ruth incoming but I had to pay after market price. But hey got to do what I got to do, just need the hurdles T and I'm good.

this is the biggest problem, that you can't filter out a reseller from buying this, who has absolutely no interest in the collection whatsoever. you can apply this to sneakers/supreme/whatever is trending, etc. blah blah. it is the worst headache for someone who truly appreciates these things and has to deal with.
Everyone's a reseller to a certain degree. I entered raffles and waited in lines like everyone else fair and square it is what it is.

I wish this was a mass produced quick strike. The real heads that are on it would've ate, and the dudes looking for a quick flip would've had no idea as usual. Its been a MINUTE since I've seen a hyped Lo drop and pieces selling over retail the same day they dropped.

The funny thing about this release is when i got inside to make my purchase the corporate guys was there having a conversation, laughing and giggling. One guy comes out from the back and said "yesss Snow Beach confirmed for December" they started giving each other Hi fives and smiling, one of them said "we should release it on the moon" :lol::lol::lol:, I looked at him and said, If you do we will still get there!

On another note, still some dope NON STADIUM items on the site on sale, don't sleep...

Screenshot_20170922-111908.png

Last edited:
The funny thing about this release is when i got inside to make my purchase the corporate guys was there having a conversation, laughing and giggling. One guy comes out from the back and said "yesss Snow Beach confirmed for December" they started giving each other Hi fives and smiling, one of them said "we should release it on the moon" :lol::lol::lol:, I looked at him and said, If you do we will still get there!

Yeah, but F* this PRL Corp release strategy.
Suits can go somewhere not pleasant.
So many hoops to jump through and still just luck on Selfridges. Never in entire life had to go through this much hassle for Polo. Too much.
And now hardcore Resellers on this?

Yeah, but F* this PRL Corp release strategy.
Suits can go somewhere not pleasant.
So many hoops to jump through and still just luck on Selfridges. Never in entire life had to go through this much hassle for Polo. Too much.
And now hardcore Resellers on this?
I applaud this release process, brings attention to polo and helps them in the long run. Snow beach drop gonna be a problem

On another note, still some dope NON STADIUM items on the site on sale, don't sleep...

Man I still want the camo cardigan but I just don't wanna drop 300 on it then see it hit even cheaper prices later this season.

Man I still want the camo cardigan but I just don't wanna drop 300 on it then see it hit even cheaper prices later this season.

I feel like that piece will be around for a while. Everyone's attention on the stadium and pwing stuff then the bears will drop.

this is dope

I really don't want Polo turning into JB. Yes it can be "good" for the brand, but it will ruin it at the same time. Just drop limited (not super limited) retro pieces at the usual places and don't market it. But I guess that only caters to their core demographic and not potential customers.

I really don't want Polo turning into JB. Yes it can be "good" for the brand, but it will ruin it at the same time. Just drop limited (not super limited) retro pieces at the usual places and don't market it. But I guess that only caters to their core demographic and not potential customers.
They don't want the core demographic like that, they want new people and hypebeasts to get into polo, as shown by them releasing the 1992 stuff the way they did yesterday

Back
Top Bottom