**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn thing fits across but the length is so trash im tall so I need it to come down about 2 inches more I'm not a fan of your undershirt being longer than your shirt

The proportions are correct this jacket was never made to be longer. It’s supposed to be a boxier oversized fit.

I haven't been in here really, barely NT now, just browsing what you guys have to say about the release. But NT is good for new faces during big releases, yeezy threads always have people with under 10 post count on new accounts looking for alleys.

...a lot of people in line that were not even born pre 1992...talking like they were there back then
Lmao..absolutely right...we were laughing on line about that. A bunch of cats looking like they just got through puberty we’re talking about they went Macy’s back in 92 to buy the originals...it was simple to discern from the Johnny come latelys and official cats

Best RL thrift finds of the year for me no question also found some BOSS, and Hilfiger but I'll stick to the RL here. Polo Jeans shirt is made out of some like felt like material pretty interesting piece.

Would really like help/ideas on how to whiten up collar and cuffs on the Tiger piece. They're not terrible/piss yellow or anything but They ain't clean at all so I'm trying to whiten up as much as I can before I wear it out. Suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_5029.JPG
    IMG_5029.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5030.JPG
    IMG_5030.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5031.JPG
    IMG_5031.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5032.JPG
    IMG_5032.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 15
Received an email from Selfridge stating my ring crew neck has been cancelled, it didn't pass through Selfridges quality checks? Whaat. Oh well.

Selfridges needed your crewneck for their popup store. Still miffed they didn't have my xl in stock when got headsup.

Received an email from Selfridge stating my ring crew neck has been cancelled, it didn't pass through Selfridges quality checks? Whaat. Oh well.
Damn that sucks bro..I had my fingers crossed they wouldnt cancel my order and I got shipping info 2 hours ago

Damn thing is gone from the site already. Should've known Macy's would put it out before RL, themselves.

They likely didn't have many. The $1100 leather is only six of each size. I was really looking forward to that jacket too. 30% off would have been a cherry on top.

Back
Top Bottom