**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Doesn't matter if you're selling or buying still gonna pay around 1k
IMG_5499.PNG
IMG_5500.PNG

IMG_2666.JPG

Finally had chance to take a look at the Selfridges orders that came in: PWing polo and Stadium polo. I'm 5'11" 195 lbs, 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve and size 46 suit. XL classic fit like all my other polos unless slim modern fit. These fit true to size. Kinda like the upcoming Purple Label black PWing polo over this white one. Missed out on the XL Crewneck.

IMG_2668.JPG

Been saying wear BlackWatch last handful years since posting here. Have pretty much ALL colors and styles. BW is Custom fit so just bit closer size. We all know Classic bit fuller fit.

And I don't buy not my size or resell Polo.
Not that serious. Old enough to remember and live 1990s.

Some of these Polo resellers on IG are buggin out with the prices they're asking for the Stadium collection. Hopefully there is a wider release so they get stuck with product.

Some of these Polo resellers on IG are buggin out with the prices they're asking for the Stadium collection. Hopefully there is a wider release so they get stuck with product.
why would you care what someone gets stuck with? if you thin ig is bad have you seen the stuff on ebay thats actually sold? people always worried about the wrong things.

I'm good over here. I take it you're one of them trying to flip a $125 Polo for $600?

giphy.gif
I’m good on the back and forth im not selling anything. Your a hater/*** for your comments that’s all I’m saying. Why do people always worry about the next persons pockets. ‍♂️Gn y’all

I’m good on the back and forth im not selling anything. Your a hater/*** for your comments that’s all I’m saying. Why do people always worry about the next persons pockets. ‍♂️Gn y’all

Hating? Nah. It was you same old ****** crying last week that Ralph isn't respecting the culture then y'all do the same by trying to flip a shirt for four times it's value. At least it's not dingy and musty.

Man, does anyone know where I can find the Polo Sport Performance tech fleece pants and jackets they discontinued? I found some on the clearance rack back in August and have been hunting for the dark grey jacket ever since. anywhere online?

Back
Top Bottom