**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Made some fun IDs for those Polo days.
IMG_9512.JPG

Any idea if Snow Beach will hit .coms? I ain't trying to wait in line outside for nothing. This ain't Supreme.

There were 2 Rugby stores. 1 was the one Krash mentioned - 12th and University. There was a 2nd one on Bleeker in the West Village that was much smaller.

Those jackets are cool, but never held much value. $400 though??? I wonder how much you'd shell out for real power then. I wouldn't pay over $75.

Yeah I was exaggerating. Reasonable prices all day!

Any idea if Snow Beach will hit .coms? I ain't trying to wait in line outside for nothing. This ain't Supreme.
From what I'm hearing it's a Macy's exclusive only and it ain't just the snowbeach it's the fat bear bear stadium rugby and cross flags rugby it ain't going to be easy to cop tho

Did anybody get a crest from RL.Com I'm hearing a rumor that it was a glitch in their system and it was only a Macy's exclusive item only.

Did anybody get a crest from RL.Com I'm hearing a rumor that it was a glitch in their system and it was only a Macy's exclusive item only.

I was able to grab 2 from their site. I know Prince Street had them but people I know from different brick and mortar stores said they never got any at all

Finally got my P-wings from the UK. Got one medium to trade for a medium mash up + cash on top. If anyone can please assist me.

tempImageForSave.jpg

This is my fav piece from the collection. How's the fit on this? Still trying to look for one!

A little birdie told me Prince st restocked the p wing collection, don't know how true but you know what to do!
Even with all of the hype surrounding the retro collections, Ralph and Macy's are still closing storefronts. I expect that RL is going to be forced to do wider releases on everything that's selling well during the holidays in order to keep the stock market arrows pointing upwards.

....And the news Store displays confirm that the Bear is RL's Jumpman logo.

I called the Prince Street store and tried to pay for the hurdles tee over the phone. They claim they don’t do shipping for the Stadium items smh wish I had someone to assist

I live in STL and don’t have access to any of this unless I pay resell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom