**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_0680.JPG
Not sure if this was posted previously, but just saw this Performance fleece at 34th. Might have to stop back in the event i strike out with my cold wave rugby. #consolation
whats the retail on it?

nice! that's some functional innovation.

if anyone is part of the "RL insiders" program, you'd have done a survey on some innovations they are working on... Some really cool stuff.
Does yours have the 67 on sleeve? Even though the website shows that, the Polo store version is missing it

got mine in person at Rl store.. No chenille stuff on thr arms at all. None on the version i saw at Neiman Marcus either. Don't think at have it, was scrubbed before the full production run I guess.

probably my fave pickup of the year. easy classic, and nothing "trendy" at all.. Simple black on black sweatshirt, well made.

Finally Got Around To Actually Trying On This Shearling I Came Across And Shared Recently.

To My Surprise, This Joint Fits Me Perfectly :wow:
942D39A7-6FA1-4CE2-9CA6-D11D8B831F9B.jpeg

2CDAF99C-EF61-4E5F-BBB1-B8877D052D1C.jpeg

Anyone Else Seen One Of These Bombers Run EXTREMELY Small? I’m Normally a S/M In RL And Somehow This XL Fits :nerd:

Might Not Be Up For Grabs After All :pimp:

This is hard. :pimp:

:lol: I haven't been apart of this thread for too long and wasn't here for pologate but it's definitely moving.

Be prepared for ig posts flooded with SB pick ups and "Can it be all so simple" lyrics as captions

"kickin the fly cliches"

Too many people coppin' have never even heard the song, unfortunately.

I'm expecting to see far more "For Sale" posts.
After a week of product not moving
Reseller: "I thought it'd be easier to move this weight (Can it be that it was all so simple then?)"

Anyone else buy stock when RL was down in the 60s? If so you just doubled up. Snow Beach on RL.... 117.48 today... Off the topic, but im sure a few had the incite to invest. Best of luck with the SB release.. Hopefully every one here comes up!

Yessir!!! I got it at $72 tho but still making a killing. Deciding if I want to get out of half my position or wait for the next monthly.

Back
Top Bottom