**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How bout the weight on the solid color cross flags sweatshirt. Im sure some have it on here. Is it similar to the weight of the pwing red sweatshirt or the script hoodies

I've read that the quality on the sweatshirts were lightweight (paper thin), but the rugby's was of good quality. Never really seen cheap execution on RL's rugby's tho. There's like 2 dudes in here with the lifesaver right? :nerd:

I've read that the quality on the sweatshirts were lightweight (paper thin), but the rugby's was of good quality. Never really seen cheap execution on RL's rugby's tho. There's like 2 dudes in here with the lifesaver right? :nerd:

Rugby is a thicker cotton and the cuffs are nice and tight not loose like the script hoodies and other recent sweatshirts/rugbies. And I am surprised they are "labeling" the multi-color rugby part of RL-93 capsule yet its obviously not. If you look on the description on the UK site that's what they described it as yet all the other cf's items state "20 year anniversary" flags

Those beach bear shorts are straight out of the children's department. This is getting bad...Ralph is hanging on for dear life with the retros :lol:

Regarding the UK Crossflags release, UK ALWAYS releases the collections one to two months earlier than the United States website. It's been like this for more than
a decade. Be patient and everything will land Statesite.

Yea i got head cracked for the crest knit and look how many of those were availiable. That s the last time im gonna jump the gun.

Yea i got head cracked for the crest knit and look how many of those were availiable. That s the last time im gonna jump the gun.

Those same guys on IG that were selling em for 500 now have em for less than retail

How bout the weight on the solid color cross flags sweatshirt. Im sure some have it on here. Is it similar to the weight of the pwing red sweatshirt or the script hoodies
I have the white cross flags sweatshirt. Its similar to the navy bear crewneck from the outlets. Neck is loose and it makes me mad. But its not really paper thin like everyone says.

I have the white cross flags sweatshirt. Its similar to the navy bear crewneck from the outlets. Neck is loose and it makes me mad. But its not really paper thin like everyone says.

yah, I was hoping it would be thinner to make it a bit more wearable for the summer on a chilly day... but its pretty thick. it's definitely thicker than the $150 "prince st" sweatshirts.
its a higher cotton % too (think its 87% cotton, 13% polyester) than the prince st sweatshirts... so a nicer item overall.

screw all the CP-93 and sailing stuff...

going for the $700 RRL pajamas, doc.

upload_2018-3-28_12-31-34.png

Those beach bear shorts are straight out of the children's department. This is getting bad...Ralph is hanging on for dear life with the retros :lol:

Regarding the UK Crossflags release, UK ALWAYS releases the collections one to two months earlier than the United States website. It's been like this for more than

Cats acting like they waiting on getting their first piece of trim

Jeez, you cry babies are hilarious :rofl:

yah, I was hoping it would be thinner to make it a bit more wearable for the summer on a chilly day... but its pretty thick. it's definitely thicker than the $150 "prince st" sweatshirts.
its a higher cotton % too (think its 87% cotton, 13% polyester) than the prince st sweatshirts... so a nicer item overall.
Let me add they run really big too. My xl was huge had to run it through the wash. i hate how the collars are loose. The undershirt is annoyingly visible.

Let me add they run really big too. My xl was huge had to run it through the wash. i hate how the collars are loose. The undershirt is annoyingly visible.

yah the cross flags 87 sweatshirt is a TRUE CLASSIC FIT... reminds me of the fit on some of my early-mid 90's polo stuff...

the high cotton % means you can shrink it a bit, tho... but still will run a bit bigger...

the fit on these, and the classic polo prepster shorts they are putting out (short like 5'' inseam, 80's/euro style)... reminds me of some of the 90's ads of polo on sail boats... short shorts and baggy sweatshirts and jackets on dudes while working on the sail boat.

Agreed, I'd be shocked if RL keeps most or even half of one of their most anticipated collections from hitting the US. Fairly confident their learning and adjusting accordingly from their last few hyped to death releases on procedure

This is what I never understand about IG, or really any public fprum where people can sell things. The guy has a piece, decides on a price, and puts it up. You have no idea what his motivation, margins, etc are..so buy it, or ****..anything else is just hatin' IMO Most of the time, the people who are complaining have zero funds and are salty..

Basically your opinion is that any opinion that's not positive is hating.

We even got cross flags up here, theres no way you guys won't get em.
Dudes just excited, probably already coordinating outfits and ****, I get it cause I was on the same **** when less than a month ago during SNOW BEACH. Be patient gentleman (and ladies?), dont fall for the resale

so i was pissed I missed the patchwork hoodie from last fall...

but looks like they'll be doing regular patchwork stuff... not sure how i feel about this one, think I like it?

upload_2018-3-28_18-20-2.png

so i was pissed I missed the patchwork hoodie from last fall...

but looks like they'll be doing regular patchwork stuff... not sure how i feel about this one, think I like it?

upload_2018-3-28_18-20-2.png
I hesitate to even call this new stuff patchwork. The stuff is more pieced together instead of overlapping patches like your wool patchwork cardigan.

Last multicolored hoodie years was well received since prices still them haven't fallen much below retail.

Back
Top Bottom