**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I read these rugbys are very thin. Anyone actually have one.
I was able to cop one when it dropped on the uk website...I don’t rock too many rugby’s but I think it’s about average, and I usually rock a large and medium was a good fit for me...hope that helps

Women will be getting some CP RL-93 tights eventually. I wonder if men will get sweats

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180330-210047_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180330-210047_Instagram.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 22
Ia that CNY polo (with the dragon on the collar) available online? Any more info on it, I think I want it.

Followup: Just saw posts. Received today Friday.
Do not sleep on this short sleeve polo shirt, even the long sleeve one is nice. Not a heavyweight knit material but still very ok. The embroidery details are insane. Short sleeve even came a embroidered carry bag.
@slaughterx know we both like the BlackWatch Team and City Series polos. This one just as unique for personal collection. Went true to size like usual polos. Custom slim fit is between Classic fit and Slim fit. Both so nice, bought my Old Man the same set.
I'm 5'11" 195lbs. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve. 46 suit jacket. Went with usual XL.

IMG_3221.JPG

Followup: Just saw posts. Received today Friday.
Do not sleep on this short sleeve polo shirt, even the long sleeve one is nice. Not a heavyweight knit material but still very ok. The embroidery details are insane. Short sleeve even came a embroidered carry bag.
@slaughterx know we both like the BlackWatch Team and City Series polos. This one just as unique for personal collection. Went true to size like usual polos. Custom slim fit is between Classic fit and Slim fit. Both so nice, bought my Old Man the same set.
I'm 5'11" 195lbs. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve. 46 suit jacket. Went with usual XL.

IMG_3221.JPG
I’m salty right now. F’d around and waited the xxl’s are gone.:smh: I had the chance and slipped. Pics looking nice wuchi01 wuchi01 nice swoop:smokin

Can't do the big horse

yah that's the first thing that popped at me. I can do big pony, but try not to buy anymore of em...

I'd grab the black on black one, but no larges left.

grabbed the lunar new year joggers and then put back on rack. Went back day later, and they were gone. would also like that black on black sweat****.

Back
Top Bottom