**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

if you are patient, you can get most of this stuff for 20-30% off.

tons of stuff folks said was euro exclusive, or limited, etc... has been EASY to get for 20-30%.
Some of it kinda hard but not if you are a big fan and can be patient.

got the p-wing t-shirts, cross flag t-shirt, cp-93 tshirt, cross flag sweatshirt all at discounts or retail.
actually only one I paid MSRP was cross flag sweatshirt.

also, saw this posted today on IG:

upload_2018-4-10_9-5-18.png

if you are patient, you can get most of this stuff for 20-30% off.

tons of stuff folks said was euro exclusive, or limited, etc... has been EASY to get for 20-30%.
Some of it kinda hard but not if you are a big fan and can be patient.

got the p-wing t-shirts, cross flag t-shirt, cp-93 tshirt, cross flag sweatshirt all at discounts or retail.
actually only one I paid MSRP was cross flag sweatshirt.

also, saw this posted today on IG:

upload_2018-4-10_9-5-18.png

Interesting. I can't tell but is the item on the left also a windbreaker with a hood?

wasn't sure what was NEW and what was vintage in the pic... was hoping someone here could tell me if any of that was new stuff.

That would make sense. What's been the secret to getting everything at retail? I was fortunate enough with the P2 windbreaker but had to go through a UK site for some other CP-93 items.

I have no chance at these drops when it happems middle of the night. Just hope to catch whatever I can at Macys and when resellers get desperate...

Just called, no go. The chick said what they have on the site reflects what they have. She checked for me and it was the same as the site. She wasn’t sure of a restock but said May is about to be major with exclusives.

Just called and only small annd mediums left...

Back
Top Bottom