**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Prince St right now. They have the CP 93 tees that were online this morning. They have the shawl neck cardigan, the short sleeve multi color and the white long sleeve rugby. No hats

Attachments

• 20180410_133022.jpg
    20180410_133022.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 88
Was at the prince st store early today and asked one of the people there if they got any sailing stuff in. He said no. Now I’m seeing they had some CP-93 things lol. I should have assumed they wouldn’t know I also meant the CP-93 things as well as the cross flag ****

Do you guys think that the hoodie will be available in the coming weeks like the cross flags T-shirts? Or is it going to be a tough one

Was at the prince st store early today and asked one of the people there if they got any sailing stuff in. He said no. Now I’m seeing they had some CP-93 things lol. I should have assumed they wouldn’t know I also meant the CP-93 things as well as the cross flag ****

It’s not they didn’t know, they don’t care and purposefully provide the wrong information to people like us cause they suck at customer service. C’mon its not like you walked into macys herald sqaure and asked a random staff member.

0CD551A6-2BC7-4CD4-B624-4C5A2776AE03.jpeg

Ok my opinion about the flag hood since I had this **** 31years ago. I was worried about the weight but it’s ok a good balance
Stripes was a little wider on the og. No “O” rings on the hood for the drawstrings(I like the og strings cause they was made a better and white not blue) there was no “lips” on the og pouch (more things to get lent balls and dirt) and all the seams had crossstich(the only thing that has it is the inside of the hood) for me it takes away from the details that rl are known for(I’ve noticed this as product gets made more flimsy)
72458C5F-D15A-40D2-90C6-7BB881B2D369.jpeg

As with all the new crossflags the embroidery is top notch (actually the best thing about the new stuff) The patch on the right is ox’ed from the og red and blue hoodie. stitch work is not as heavy (thread gage) but still tight.Over all it’s kool.

Back
Top Bottom