**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nothing. Walked over there this afternoon. All the stuff that was previously released was snatched up by the hoarders and resellers.

Items from CP-93 GR are still available online tho and you can get $25 off for every $100 you spend

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/search?keyword=cp-93

upload_2018-4-25_17-28-42.png

Man. Low key Hot I missed rugby cross flags for $180 in the red,green white joint lol now I can’t find a XL anywhere. Hopefully Macy’s And bloomies come through lol

The troll level on the Cp93 collection has been masterful on the part of ol' Ralph. Put out part of the collection, watch the consumers feast, wait a bit, then just as the commoners deplete their funds, break out the limited edition stuff :lol: Folks are going to be digging deep to try and get their hands on the limited pieces.. None of it interests me, but I can see where it would be frustrating if I was..wake up one morning and the drop was at 5a..completely sold out and I take the L

All I want from the capsule is the sailing polo and the beach hoodie... I’d rock most the shorts too with a white tee

I’m good everything else... the hats look nice but I don’t really rock hats so that’s money saved

I haven’t even seen it release state side.. was it a Euro exclusive? Seems like the state stores already dropped their cross flags items and are moving onto the CP-93
Seems like all we got in the states was the tshirts. Doesnt mame sense. Whats the pirpose in that? Just to drive hype and annoy us?

Seems like all we got in the states was the tshirts. Doesnt mame sense. Whats the pirpose in that? Just to drive hype and annoy us?
I think we got the tees, the rugby and I think some of the smaller stores had the sweats briefly. I have not seen any sign of the striped cross hoodie anywhere else on a US based site besides the resellers... even RL UK had it.

I think we got the tees, the rugby and I think some of the smaller stores had the sweats briefly. I have not seen any sign of the striped cross hoodie anywhere else on a US based site besides the resellers... even RL UK had it.
Yeah, we are getting the short end over here. I wonder the reasoning behind these decisions

Back
Top Bottom