**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yea them resell prices are crazy. If you don’t have a plug just be patient. Sacrifice most of you’re time checking back on some sites for a restock. Or wait for a link from a generous nt. The sad thing is most of the items you rush to buy either for resell or retail. You may not wear right away. Hell you might throw on that fit months down the line. By that time How would you feel if you found it for a cheaper price. Cause it looks like mostly everything is sitting minus the cross flag rugby’s

Yea them resell prices are crazy. If you don’t have a plug just be patient. Sacrifice most of you’re time checking back on some sites for a restock. Or wait for a link from a generous nt. The sad thing is most of the items you rush to buy either for resell or retail. You may not wear right away. Hell you might throw on that fit months down the line. By that time How would you feel if you found it for a cheaper price. Cause it looks like mostly everything is sitting minus the cross flag rugby’s
yea for real, I see pwing crewnecks still sitting on eBay for $450-$500...you would think they would reduce the price after so many months

7D08462A-9CFD-41A5-9316-3923D4918209.png
Any coded for the cp-93 cap anywhere?
Only cp hat I see up now...https://m.lordandtaylor.com/main/Pr...t=polo+ralph+lauren&N=302023696&bmUID=mcvy_Qd

so, this never coming out stateside?

its been on sale for months on UK site. the fat bear hats came out in U.S. but no on website, and only in limited quantities at the mansions.

they decide not to go wide on this because of the bad feedback online?

upload_2018-5-3_15-25-16.png

Walked into my local Saks today and bam!

On top of stumbling upon all this fire the Ralph Lauren rep happened to be there and I was able to speak to her...

Got mad info for yall:

She said the red sweatshirt will not be dropping at Macy's or Bloomingdales.
They also are not supposed to be getting the trunks posted as well. Try online. She showed me the cp-93 rep booklet of items releasing. There is a white jacket with the lifesaver on the back, 2 quarter zip hoodies in blue and red and green and blue, a red cprl pullover with a nylon blue hood, a pair of navy trunks with 2 red stripes on the right thigh, and that's all the notables I can remember that haven't been posted.

I asked her about the recent sailboat and crest pieces and even showed her the pics in the thread, but she said she had not even seen or heard anything about those pieces yet.

Back
Top Bottom