**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

These same items were available on Caliroots. Are you saying Macy's will be the only US retailer to carry that particular set?

This polo was on CR?!!

imgpsh_fullsize-1.jpg

That makes no sense, how can anyone say this is a macys exclusive yet they have it in rl stores in uk, france ect and on site like endclothing just to name one. If you arent sure about something don’t mislead people

Because Macy's is in USA. Where that design is being called the "Macy's exclusive"... As told to me by two people that work at RL and showed me the internal docs that say "Macy's Exclusive" and had pics of all the items.

Caliroots is not in USA, even tho they'll ship to USA.

Or just go read the initial press release from ralph lauren, where they state Macy's and Bloomingdale's will both have "exclusive designs" in the USA market.

Obviously not talking world wide when I used a pic of the item from a site I ordered from not in the USA.

(And the question I was answering was a guy asking - is this going to be Macy's or RL Site - so obviously discussing USA release.)

for folks that don't know... When something says "created for Macy's" or Macy's Exclusive... That means in USA, and it's meant that for ages. (Example: the polo pennant line was Macy's exclusive but still sold around world at various stores. Can't imagine anyone actually thinking ralph would make high-profile release exclusive to 1 store in only America...)

Last edited:
RL really has really outdone themselves with availability. No one is going home empty handed. Everyone will have something that they really want from this collection.

The Alpine/Climb/Trek collect should be the same formula. Retros are now the general release collections every season now since they've become the brands life support.

This polo was on CR?!!

imgpsh_fullsize-1.jpg
I want the other version of this Polo without the flags but with the boat

Is that a Macy’s exclusive too? Also I saw someone mention T shirts.. anyone got pics of the tees with these designs? I’ve seen the polos, jackets, shorts and hats

Because Macy's is in USA. Where that design is being called the "Macy's exclusive"... As told to me by two people that work at RL and showed me the internal docs that say "Macy's Exclusive" and had pics of all the items.

Caliroots is not in USA, even tho they'll ship to USA.

Or just go read the initial press release from ralph lauren, where they state Macy's and Bloomingdale's will both have "exclusive designs" in the USA market.

Obviously not talking world wide when I used a pic of the item from a site I ordered from not in the USA.

(And the question I was answering was a guy asking - is this going to be Macy's or RL Site - so obviously discussing USA release.)

for folks that don't know... When something says "created for Macy's" or Macy's Exclusive... That means in USA, and it's meant that for ages. (Example: the polo pennant line was Macy's exclusive but still sold around world at various stores. Can't imagine anyone actually thinking ralph would make high-profile release exclusive to 1 store in only America...)

Still doesn’t make any sense, the macys exclusive button down. I havent seen that anywhere else. World wide. Macys has always done collaborations with ralph lauren for items fully exclusive to them. Its always limited to 1 or 2 pieces.

It’s crazy how this stuff sits on the UK RL site forever...
Hypebeasts and resellers all priced out this time! Plus they’re all probably still sitting on all the items they tried to sell from the Stadium and Snow Beach releases, lol. Surprised pretty much all that dropped on Ralph site still there right enough. Most other sites sold out...

As we head into the US release in June for the PRL CP-93 Collection, found this news website have nearly all the pics of product to scroll through. Decent reference material. Always impressed by the active Regulars' hustle on the early UK/EU releases.
Good Luck to everyone.
Going to try limit self to 3-5 items after Snow Beach and Stadium past year.

https://highxtar.com/lo-life-calling-ralph-lauren-polo-cp-93/?lang=en

Back
Top Bottom