**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

34BF3D30-3A9A-4365-8DE1-51D853924020.jpeg

Rivi socks were on UO btw
I was able to get Riviera socks but got a tshirt in error instead of P2 socks... Got a refund on socks and a 20% coupon

Screenshot_20180608-062541_Chrome.jpg

The native American inspired collections are some of my favorites from Ralph, but this one is strange to me. Souvenir Flight jackets and Serape is oil and water, but the materals that RL chose for the jacket are incredible. The beaded rodeo logo almost ruins it for me, but the leather, knit, and stitching put it right back on my wish list. I'll probably pass, but I'm excited to see the rest of the purple label Colorado collection. These have polo tags from the description.

Screenshot_20180608-062541_Chrome.jpg

The native American inspired collections are some of my favorites from Ralph, but this one is strange to me. Souvenir Flight jackets and Serape is oil and water, but the materals that RL chose for the jacket are incredible. The beaded rodeo logo almost ruins it for me, but the leather, knit, and stitching put it right back on my wish list. I'll probably pass, but I'm excited to see the rest of the purple label Colorado collection. These have polo tags from the description.

It's called the "Colorado" collection and it's Purple Label? Noticed the tag (polo) but then noticed the price, and overall detail/materials... Beautiful, should be an amazing lineup.

any idea of other Purple Label collections coming up this year? I really liked the western and varsity (both matte black) line-ups from fall 17, and the tour de ralph/"athleisure" red-white-black sportswear lineup from spring18... they are really pumping out some amazing pieces.

sharieffrl sharieffrl thanks for posting

It's called the "Colorado" collection and it's Purple Label? Noticed the tag (polo) but then noticed the price, and overall detail/materials... Beautiful, should be an amazing lineup.

any idea of other Purple Label collections coming up this year? I really liked the western and varsity (both matte black) line-ups from fall 17, and the tour de ralph/"athleisure" red-white-black sportswear lineup from spring18... they are really pumping out some amazing pieces.
Yes, The Colorado collection from Purple Label.
This is the first time I've heard/seen anything from it. Just speculation, but it seems this could be the same type of collection that DoubleRl releases last Fall under the retro Polo Western label. I won't be buying unless the collection flops, but I'm excited to see what's next.

Guess I’ll be calling out of work too!
525F65A0-E24C-4A7E-BDD6-834F6D7FA5AD.jpeg

Did anyone else get a conformation back stating that you confirmed?
I got Hamptons too...but 1 hat 1 item 1 sock? lloll i dont need hats or socks...what time does it open to the public?

Back
Top Bottom