**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

possible for a better pic of the barcode? want to swing by macys n have em check. thanks!

Try it on if you can... Thing is super big/baggy, at least for how I'd want to wear it in spring/summer.

8EDDE8A1-7483-4D91-9588-9023E590FABA.jpeg

I'm going to 34th tomorrow after work to see if they have that sweater. My local Macy's is ****.

Macys 30% sale is LIVE, free shippig at $35, and ebates is also giving back 10%! Just grabbed the climb hoodie for less than resellers selling the tshirt for :lol:

Climb Hoodie; $168 + 30% off = $117.50... On top of that i get $12.77 back from ebates bringing the total to $104.73

Just a heads up..don't forget to join RetailMeNot cashback and stack with this deal
Up to $40 Cash Back for Online Purchases Sitewide
$10 on $50+, $20 on $100+, $40 on $200+
https://www.retailmenot.com/cashback/2/10224431

Lol at geico.It’s not a old young thing it’s a common sense thing.I’m coming from a whole different perspective...basically Ralph will not get back Money from me for the gear I got for nothing or penny’s. Lmao. F**k retail and I don’t even pay resale and a lot the the cats are my people’s and I say the same thing to them.
For me it's def an age thing. When I was younger I didn't really appreciate the craftsmanship as much as I did the designs. I wasn't able to really cop the stuff I liked legally so retail wasn't happening for me either but I got no problem buying now if I want it. I ain't got street connects like that anyway anymore. :lol:

i swear i've seen two diff variants of climb shirt where the print goes to the bottom of the shirt and on the other it doesn't. am i trippin?

Are the blue/navy cargo hi tech cargo pants still available anywhere? Had them in my cart on Urban and slept..

So, I’m assuming the 4 SKI items are the upcoming Blue sweatshirt with matching pants, the Red/Blue coat and the Red tech jacket.

So, I’m assuming the 4 SKI items are the upcoming Blue sweatshirt with matching pants, the Red/Blue coat and the Red tech jacket.

The 4 is total number of releases for that month. Doesn't currently show how many items per release.

Any one know if there are more limited edition hi tech pieces outside of the climb graphics rugby?

The 4 is total number of releases for that month. Doesn't currently show how many items per release.

Any one know if there are more limited edition hi tech pieces outside of the climb graphics rugby?
Okay ... and why is the 50th anniversary collection listed under November with an October release date?

Back
Top Bottom