**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Interesting to see that this young pic of Ralph has him in a jacket with an Indian Head and a reindeer knit that probably inspired him
Show that pic is from his book.i read that book cover to cover one hot summer day back when it released in Bloomingdale’s on 59th. Got a soft pretzel and a snapple and sat it that big comfy chair that was smack dab in the middle of the floor in the casual side of the rl section.accompany that pic He talks about how being a poor kid from the Bronx his gear was hand me downs and it’s a next pic of him around 18/20 a time his summer job in the Hamptons and how he faked it till he made it. Building connections in a world he was not from and if they knew his background you already knew how they would react. It’s a good read. One of those books I need in the stash just to have.

Whats the difference? One has Rafting in white and the other doesn't.
rafting2.jpg
s7-1302920_lifestyle

The black letters version (closer to og) doesnt exist. Just the website photos may be of a sample that changed in production. This happens pretty frequently

Show that pic is from his book.i read that book cover to cover one hot summer day back when it released in Bloomingdale’s on 59th. Got a soft pretzel and a snapple and sat it that big comfy chair that was smack dab in the middle of the floor in the casual side of the rl section.accompany that pic He talks about how being a poor kid from the Bronx his gear was hand me downs and it’s a next pic of him around 18/20 a time his summer job in the Hamptons and how he faked it till he made it. Building connections in a world he was not from and if they knew his background you already knew how they would react. It’s a good read. One of those books I need in the stash just to have.
Thanks. I may pick up that book

anybody have any idea what the bear collection coming out in november is going to look like?
idk i should blow my money on the hi tech collection or i should wait two months to see what happens

:wow: :wow: :wow: The Ali Richmond collection featured on the Polo App was simply amazing. This guy has some of the most beautiful, iconic pieces of Ralph Lauren clothing cataloged in his home, as well as the vintage items from America's best brands and genuine pieces are American history.

The other collector featured was just as impressive from the organization of the storage space and the lifestyle aspect of things.

:wow: :wow: :wow: The Ali Richmond collection featured on the Polo App was simply amazing. This guy has some of the most beautiful, iconic pieces of Ralph Lauren clothing cataloged in his home, as well as the vintage items from America's best brands and genuine pieces are American history.

The other collector featured was just as impressive from the organization of the storage space and the lifestyle aspect of things.
This is not the first time a noble savage has been featured for Ralph.back when the “bring it back” campaign first started him,producer 88keys and a few others was featured on the sight for there collections. Friend of a friend.met him once or twice kool dude never saw but I heard about it (friend has a crazy collection also)

Yankee jacket day 1 cop. That's a piece l'd wear forever. If I wasn't saving for more important things, easily double up.

My only problem is I'm stuck between a medium and large.

Have to play it safe and get the large and just get swole enough for it to fit right if it doesn't already.

With all that said, if they allow more than 1 per order, I've no idea if my impulse will stop me from doubling up.

Can you (or anyone else) post pics? Ralph hasn't blessed us with access in the north

Alotta heads hated the marsh and slept on it. Me included. I had multiple chances to get it retail but passed. I regret not getting it now

Alotta heads hated the marsh and slept on it. Me included. I had multiple chances to get it retail but passed. I regret not getting it now

Y'all could have gotten for below retail.

I loved it from get go... Ended up grabbing for $600 even... Over $100 off of retail + tax.

Back
Top Bottom