**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Did the cap for this falls varsity drop or am I sleep and it sold out and I never even noticed?

41027436_1954805961483664_3565368398486303092_n.jpg

@thepoloarchive just posted this on their insta :lol:
:rofl:

I should just give up on the climb tee coming somewhere right
I preordered mine on bloomies last month around the 10th, it was suppose to ship on the 15th of this month “at latest”, todays the 24th and I still haven’t gotten it...now it’s saying “back ordered” and doesn’t even give me an expected ship date :frown:

Where can I get this?
I think they still on the site (Thats where i got those images from). My bad for the late response bro

Bouta go in on a Hi Tech beanie come next paycheck. Only clothing purchases im dedicating too is head wear.

I preordered mine on bloomies last month around the 10th, it was suppose to ship on the 15th of this month “at latest”, todays the 24th and I still haven’t gotten it...now it’s saying “back ordered” and doesn’t even give me an expected ship date :frown:
When I checked on mine, there was some notice about how I had to contact them if I still wanted it...mine came in last week

Hi tech tshirt but in long sleeve form... This wasn't in any of the initial leaked pics of the set, or the full set pics from foreign stores.

Was wondering if theyd do this like cp-93; large initial base collection, with some exclusives at various stores... And then a steady drip of additional pieces and a "phase 2" group dropping a month later.

Anyone got any idea what might be additional phase 2 hi tech items?

E151784B-C5FB-401C-9246-3DB0048EA19A.png

Back
Top Bottom