**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You gotta get link pmed next time lol cause
Hurry up and buy...
Screenshot_20181115-081827_Yahoo Mail.jpg
need a beanie with this patcch.. i know they on the way

Wow, wtf! Do they still have it? $40 is crazy, I’ll fly from Scotland to the states and hand deliver $50 to them if so...:rofl:

it's still available but not at that price! lol It was on an Ebay FB group and a few people told her what she had..

She did say she is going to be putting it up on ebay though, so if any of ya'll are really looking for it like that keep an eye out. Should be listed soon.

Had I been able to i would have copped and sold it to somebody in here for a deal. We both could have came up lol

Copped this sweatshirt/half jacket type thing at the outlet. Things nice I like it, it’s just that my back gets cold :lol:

6AD33577-A7CC-45E8-AC49-C4B2CC15A3AC.jpeg

I want a couple regular old zip up hoodies but they never have my size when I go to the outlet

Marshall’s haul yesterday :
  • 6 pair sock pack $10 each (copped two black+one white)
  • 3 pair dress sock pack $7
  • 3 pack classic crew $12 (they only had the light grey/cement/black pack)
  • striped crew $15 each (copped two of each)
Never had polo blank tee’s - wearing the light grey from the pack right now and it’s super comfy / fit on point . Need to see how it holds up after a few washes and if it’s decent I will stock up on triple white/triple black packs - hoping for a Macy’s/RLDC deal next week .

The striped tee’s bummed me out . . they have a huge neck hole and a boxy fit - black/grey isn’t as bad as the black/white . Wish I took the time to try em on & maybe went a size down (which would have affected the sleeve length - didn’t see the previous post about the fit til now) . Will probably just skate in em tho so sall good .
7920DCE4-73D2-4B67-8F3B-4248E698BF6D.jpeg

This last one is a grail for me - not Polo but a RRL cotton herringbone jacket . Big fan of RRL’s western/military theme & been searching for a clean olive jacket that I could layer over a simple hoodie . Saw it for $690.00 ($760 with CA sales tax) on RLDC and forgot about it , noticed it was recently marked down to $274 ($300 even) and had to have it ! First RRL piece ~
4462E810-06B3-47D5-94E7-1A491B9033A6.jpeg

75C0B30A-2E07-4B7D-AC55-7C2123750B30.jpeg

D55C2184-1746-415F-BD44-005D9025B2C6.jpeg

Last edited:
My job moved into a new building and it's a much straighter shot to Bloomies and back so I went during my lunch break to see if they had the olive Kayak on sale.. entire hi tech line is 40% off. Paid 88 for it .was the main piece in the line that I wanted.
IMAG5439.jpg
I can never find this **** in my size, excellent purchase

My job moved into a new building and it's a much straighter shot to Bloomies and back so I went during my lunch break to see if they had the olive Kayak on sale.. entire hi tech line is 40% off. Paid 88 for it .was the main piece in the line that I wanted.
IMAG5439.jpg
My type of hype, right there. $88.00, while previous cats jumped off the roof!

Back
Top Bottom