**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

B0639399-AFA2-4A4F-9DD9-06E304AE8F4B.jpeg B08A6D09-64A8-4C34-9706-062AC170D4C8.jpeg

Most recent pick up. This **** is nuts lol
Don't tell me that...your going to make me pick one up...

I'm glad Ralph is making shirts for black women in Chicago... :tongue:

I honestly didn't even know there was a polo store at the Rosemont outlet. I guess I'm always to geeked to go to Gucco, Prada and Burberry when I go there...

Just opened like a week ago.

They tried to fancy it up so that it doesn't seem like a factory outlet store... Since the mall got so much fancy stuff.

Got a gift today...

Not sure how many exist, but not many.

Original version of the ralph lauren MLB glove.

Edit: was described as original prototype. Don't know story of why they ended up changing from the embroidery to the "pressed" (?) version... But this one is same except old school polo logo is embroidered, ralph sig embroidered, Wilson logos embroidered in matching colors.

A772E680-4B79-447F-BBC8-E83DEB129932.jpeg
573A0350-AA86-403A-9E7F-59A9725B33A0.jpeg
6BB8E20B-F35C-42F8-8C18-A2ADF97CC7A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Nothing official but it’s what they usually do and wit the 30 expiring today, it’s a pretty good chance...I’m sure me or someone will post when the email comes in...or you can call ya local outlet and ask...

Calling the local outlets is a waste of time

It’s like they all receive a big corporate email to act clueless to when the BF sale starts and what it will be lol

Yeah I based that response off last year because every time I called asking what the BF sale was they kept claiming they didn’t know even up until the day before

I tried the same thing today. It took 6 attempts within a 3 hour span to finally get someone to answer and I believe the only reason they confirmed the 50% is because I asked if 50% off starts tomorrow lol

is everybody getting this? i signed up with my email but i didnt get this
It’s almost site wide.. code is TAKE40.

Side note.. Macy’s BF deal is a joke

They had 30% off your entire order twice in October but BF is a 20% code that applies to certain items

Last edited:
I know somebody here has this because they posted it. I'm trying to figure out what the vest looks like without the coat. Seems like a down vest, red on one side, camo on the other. Also wanna know if it comes with those buttons and if it does, if they can be removed. Thanks in advance.
s7-1303042_lifestyle

IMG5497642395628257671.jpg
not a down vest, buttons come with the coat and can be removed.

Just got back... no they are acting like you cant stack coupons at my store despite 3 different people telling me you could last week. Have fun putting $1100 worth of merch back **** heads. I would have been better iff getting most of this stuff when it was 30+30% off. My Polo store is straight trash.

Also the LE stuff is only 30% off.

so i picked up the womens alpine crewneck in large and it def doesnt fit right. the sleeves go over my hands but the waist part is sitting just under my bellybutton. looks really cropped from the back too. idk if it would even make a difference sizing up more, as everything fits baggy apart from the waist part. it doesnt look that bad really but im sending mine back

womens polo hi tech hoody (green/blue one) fits dope if you like baggy clothes. might need to try some sizes on if you want it more of a snug fit tho

so i picked up the womens alpine crewneck in large and it def doesnt fit right. the sleeves go over my hands but the waist part is sitting just under my bellybutton. looks really cropped from the back too. idk if it would even make a difference sizing up more, as everything fits baggy apart from the waist part. it doesnt look that bad really but im sending mine back

womens polo hi tech hoody (green/blue one) fits dope if you like baggy clothes. might need to try some sizes on if you want it more of a snug fit tho

I mean...it's a women's piece...

How'd you expect it to fit lol

Back
Top Bottom