**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This week's pickups

Attachments

• 20181122_112229.jpg
    20181122_112229.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 39
Was eyeballing that Climb hoody for about 80 today too but I had to choose one or another and something tells me the Hi Tech collection ain't going nowhere but down pricewise through the holidays... Plus I can wear this to work too.

Vintage and retro stripes for today

ED4AACB8-E546-46BD-8541-C0A8348B3B29.jpeg

Feel like this cross flags hoodie is actually one of the retros that has actually been limited. Didn’t see them pop up for sale in too many places and seem to be a European release.
The UK and France And the blue and white rugby to (though easier to obtain). Having had both original CF hoodies when they originally released I can say even with the changes made it is one of the closest retros to date for Ralph. Most of the retros had something off about them (stadium/snow beach).

The UK and France And the blue and white rugby to (though easier to obtain). Having had both original CF hoodies when they originally released I can say even with the changes made it is one of the closest retros to date for Ralph. Most of the retros had something off about them (stadium/snow beach).

Aye, this is defo one of the best retros that’s released in my opinion. My favourite is the sailboat hoodie, not sure comparisonwise cause I’ve never had the og, but I love the quality on that.

Back
Top Bottom