**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Screenshot_2018-11-25-14-39-59-478_com.android.chrome.png

Besides the outlet having 50% off, anybody have a 25%-30% off coupon def appreciate the assist...

I can't speak for all outlets, but mine is on some bull with the coupons right now, though they have accepted them in the past during the 50% off sales. The 20% off pass that I posed earlier does work but good luck getting them to use it

I can't speak for all outlets, but mine is on some bull with the coupons right now, though they have accepted them in the past during the 50% off sales. The 20% off pass that I posed earlier does work but good luck getting them to use it

Just seeing this post. I didnt get the chance to try it on an item I ordered that wasn't in stock

Macy's cyber Monday deals up..

Didn't check everything but appears to be even better than black Friday on some stuff.

Those ski backpacks down to like $137 now too. Can't imagine anyone paying $275, but if you did...
Find those receipts.

F282449C-8404-4E11-8277-33FDBF15B84F.jpeg

Polo Prince st store added more patches for customizing your clothes

Ahhhh these are too dopee . Was scoping some on RLDC just the other day . . There’s a few I really want to add to my beanie .

Just got back to LA from a week in NY - came up on some nice deals online , but didn’t get a chance to stop by any of the brick and mortar spots .

Already want to go back . . my uncle offered me a job right before he dropped me off at JFK and told me to think about it over the next year . . hoping the stars align in 2020 lol

Macy's cyber Monday deals up..

Didn't check everything but appears to be even better than black Friday on some stuff.

Those ski backpacks down to like $137 now too. Can't imagine anyone paying $275, but if you did...
Find those receipts.

F282449C-8404-4E11-8277-33FDBF15B84F.jpeg

Scooped the polo usa track jacket in navy w/ red stripes, and the navy chino flag cap... also ordered the hi tech pullover from dillards!

On black friday i had also ordered the alpine rugby, hi tech longsleeve white tee, downhill skier longsleeve white tee, and the royal blue cookie hoodie. From the outlets i picked up 2 pair of the varick jeans with the button fly and a polo sportsman style (sporting goods) tee shirt i had never seen before

Last edited:
Never seen an answer for my issue buuuuuut.... saw an item at polo outlet location (not my size) for 89.99, 2 days later see same exact item at another polo outlet for 179.99... and they won't price match. Is there any luck with calling customer service?

Never seen an answer for my issue buuuuuut.... saw an item at polo outlet location (not my size) for 89.99, 2 days later see same exact item at another polo outlet for 179.99... and they won't price match. Is there any luck with calling customer service?
They should have price matched. Call customer service. They will call the store and speak to a manager for you.

57B1C9E9-8D37-403C-BF3D-415BEC5758DB.png

I been boostin Hours at work like a maad man for the past 4 months just for this. Straight clock in 30 mins early and out 30 mins late.

Please let Supreme have some fanboy release the same day so them boys can take they robots over there so the LoHeads can eat.
I don't see any resale potential on this piece. Not even from the "LOyalists". You should be good.

Back
Top Bottom