**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This in the UK site. Too busy for me but ImI sure someone will like it.

https://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/en/classic-fit-print-mesh-polo-468815.html

Screenshot_20190209-112711_Chrome.jpg
This woulda been dope if it werent for that polo spellout on the front and back and the piping on the collar and sleeves. I feel like they design a dope item then they come back to it like, what can we add to it to ruin it. The purple label tees are fire. Just cant bring myself to drop that much on a t. Purple label stays putting out clean pieces. They doin it the right way. Just enough graphic wihout making thier pieces too busy.

C042D5DA-C2DA-40AF-B64D-5F254ADF4F9F.jpeg
Is this worth 50 it’s on sale told her to hold for me
If it was the hoody I’ve been seeing I would cop
I like my pieces to last a long time

Skinny jeans works for short or average height guys. It makes them look taller.
You tall guys above 6 ft in these skinny jeans look atrocious. You need to understand asthetics and symmetry when dressing.
Your legs already look long. You should be wearing relaxed jeans to even out your outfit's symmetry. Seeing tall athletes in skinny pants looks horrendous.
Both pics look decent. None of them are tall. I was commenting on something that has irked me for ages.

Last edited:
The good thing about the brand is that there's something for everyone. I like the jacket.

Re: skinny jeans. I'm 6'+ and would wear those before I throw on some boot cuts like most of the old Lo Lives.

Agree on both man.

also think the jeans thing is all just personal taste. Someone might think me at 6'3'' wearing the Sullivan style jeans from polo looks bad.. I think an adult wearing loose jeans looks clownish/odd. Tried on a pair of my old boot cut jeans and was retroactively embarrassed for myself for wearing such loose jeans in high school / college.

You tall guys above 6 ft in these skinny jeans look atrocious. You need to understand asthetics and symmetry when dressing.
Your legs already look long. You should be wearing relaxed jeans to even out your outfit's symmetry. Seeing tall athletes in skinny pants looks horrendous.
Both pics look decent. None of them are tall. I was commenting on something that has irked me for ages.
Yup. Slim jeans are the way to go for taller guys.

Don't care if you're a ******, anything pass slim fit look goofy to me... women should be the only one's showing off their physique imo.

Any coupons for the green corduroy backpacking bear cap on Macys/Polo before I just buy it for full price? It is excluded from the LOVE promo on Macys. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom