**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

rangers haven't had the og country branding since the early 90's, plus they mentioned they'd produce them using premium leathers in the states if their indeed voted the winner.

Yah these would basically be RRL quality Ranger boots.

Probably rrl prices too right?

The 4 finalist are wack as hell. this was my pick. can you imagine a full size run and stock.

Attachments

• 71a8655de5aa3cf9e0d06d5c94c21b1c.jpg
    71a8655de5aa3cf9e0d06d5c94c21b1c.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 49
werent the duck sweaters at outlets like 3 years ago remember they had them during a nice coupon

how have the outlet coupons been lately i remeber i was looping the store using 50% coupons at one point

rangers haven't had the og country branding since the early 90's, plus they mentioned they'd produce them using premium leathers in the states if their indeed voted the winner.
I said that a couple of pages ago. I been wanted another pair of ranger boots with the country branding since HS. I've copped other pairs but those for nostalgia reason man I hope they win.

5CE7431E-3CF9-4D9E-9BCD-41E10C615FB3.jpeg

Got the Blue "Gold Blend" edp today.

It's nice, a bit more going on than the last Blue.. "Blue Ultra."

Hard to recommend as an immediate pickup. The blue series has its place - great for a variety of warm weather scenarios... But think most would be fine with their existing blue. Worthwhile if you are running low as a replacement, for sure.

Grab the 50th anniversary cologne if you gotta get a new one, imo!

Outlets....

Wait, the tri color cross flags is in the outlets too?

Seems like some stuff that goes to small stores and euro/international- only the first time around, end up in the outlets later.

Same with polo bear line.. A few of the items only some small stores had in the states, or were on euro stores, are now there. Like the red colorway items.

Wonder if that means we might see the rod and reel shirts in outlets later this year?

Back
Top Bottom