**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Are these the same cross flag hoodies from last year? With that said it took a whole year for them to trickle over to us ?? .. cant justify buying the other red and blue color since I paid double already for the white and blue last year. Wow. Havent been bamboozled like this in a while

I called my outlet (Chesterfield for STL folks) and they claim they haven’t gotten em and that they keep getting calls about them

Who knows though.. there’s some shady cats that work in that store. I remember there was a new employee that scanned the crest sweater and said they had 1 of my size in the back and another guy pulled him to the side and whispered not to tell ppl that smh

Anyways, what’s the price of the red/blue striped hoodie?
The Osage Beach outlet has everything. Call them to verify they still have it. Go back to Chesterfield and give them scu numbers and they will order what you looking for and ship to your house for free. Price on hoodies is $99.99. Same with sweats. 25% off came to $74.99. Hope that helps.

Copped for $35 with light use any fading is just the lighting.
I’m happy with them but wish the legs were a little more tapered.
FD99185D-A6B8-4F55-A7A4-98B0DAB24C34.jpeg

had 2 items I wanted and the disco worked but i pumpfaked and the next hour the disco no longer applied to my selection

so trash

can you guys keep it a stack with me

honeslty how much should i be paying for the red cross flag hoodie ive seen on instagram they going for 150 to 170

but they should be cheaper in the outlet right?

The Osage Beach outlet has everything. Call them to verify they still have it. Go back to Chesterfield and give them scu numbers and they will order what you looking for and ship to your house for free. Price on hoodies is $99.99. Same with sweats. 25% off came to $74.99. Hope that helps.

Good idea

Can someone help with the SKU of the red/blue hoodie? I bought the white/blue one last year and low key feel some type of way that I can get it for $75+tax now and I’ve only worn the 1 I got from overseas once.... think I paid $120-140 or something for it smh

I’m still on the hunt for the denim jacket with the basketball bear on the back too.... I guess that’ll hit the outlet some day too.... and with the way things are going, I might as well not bite on those grey camo P wing sweats.. they’ll end up in the outlets in a few months as well like the script hoodies and all those “created for Macy’s” styles did lol

Man why this piece not up on rl.com? Urban outfitters even got it but they slack with the discos

Screenshot_2019-02-21-20-56-04-665_com.android.chrome.png

Might have to wait for another sale from shady Macy's :smh:

Pulled the trigger on this piece at Macy’s the other day during their 25% sale .. couldn’t wait it out and take the chance that the limited stock they’ve had out for a while now. would disappear with my luck

If you're still paying retail for Polo you're doing it wrong. Honestly, the vast majority of everything I get is usually around 70% off because to me that's about what it's worth as the mark up on clothing is ridiculous. I do have the advantage of working next door to a factory store, so I visit a few times a week on my lunch break, peep what's new... then wait for it to go on sale. I don't even have room for more clothes to be honest, but I'm going to my closet collapses.

Im guessing this is a factory store exclusive?
Women's tee. Looks like they updated the bear to have the 2019 p15 sailing gear from the outlets right? (Hat and shirt)

C04329D7-2EBA-4BC5-8777-BA364029474C.png

Im guessing this is a factory store exclusive?
Women's tee. Looks like they updated the bear to have the 2019 p15 sailing gear from the outlets right? (Hat and shirt)

C04329D7-2EBA-4BC5-8777-BA364029474C.png
Yeah it’s at the outlets, there is a white crewneck for women as well. And another fat bear for women he’s holding some Ralph’s coffee

Back
Top Bottom