**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

7E817523-EF40-48FA-A77B-A679A6307233.png
698F4A09-BDE2-4BEB-894B-71450F572097.jpeg

So now rl is retroing a retro?? Smh Jordan ****.

Bet quality will be subpar.

Orange is cool but i wish I had got the Navy joint :smh:

We don't? I have it and never use it. Maybe I grabbed it when I was logged into US iTunes.

Nope. When it first came out I tried to download it and it said it's not available in my country

It doesn't even show up for me anymore when I search for it

The only cross flags item I want. The nylon jacket. My grail. Mediterranean vibes is my thing. The Rolls Royce Versace tee underneath.
polo flags.jpg
polo flag 2.jpg
polo flag 3.jpg
v tee.jpg

Last edited:
has anyone managed to find the outlet stuff anywhere outside US? i'm thinking of going to Swindon outlet (UK) as it's kinda close, but im 99% certain its gonna be a waste of time :lol:

Since when did Ralph Lauren select weekday delivery only for packages?

Probably has to with when you ordered.
Ordered my son some stuff on the 28th got here this morning with the 35$ delivery through fedex.

Macys is big on them delivery games tho. I hate them.

Probably has to with when you ordered.
Ordered my son some stuff on the 28th got here this morning with the 35$ delivery through fedex.

Macys is big on them delivery games tho. I hate them.
That's whack, I dont think I ordered anything too special. I mean my Snow Beach rugby didnt have any weird *** stipulation.

DD27EB7D-7EC6-4EF2-B224-70DD18B8E2E2.png

Tri-state ny,nj,conn Come on trough I will be vending again.
I’m telling you this is the best place to get them iteams you want in one place for not rape prices.

Follow @thelotrade LOTRADE 7 in full effect March 10th 12p-6pm at zanger hall. This show will be dedicated to the the memory of the late great notorious BIG. As always there will be giveaways,music , Dj battle and much much more. Special guest bartender @lacolombiana193 making sure your drinks are on point..Hourly giveaways by the one and only @polosince92_contestman. All day coverage by the fellas at @thasessiontv polotics as usuaLL!!!!!@mathpher7 and @darkydark5 !!!!Save the date!!! TICKETS $20 -$25 at the door.VENDORS SPECIAL PRICE THIS YEAR $100... inquire for more details...Please share

Again I’m am not affiliated in any way just spreading the word for some good peoples!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom