**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Why did they have to put a flag on it? Damn. Too patriotic. Hopefully he will carry a torch in an updated version. Other than that its well done.
Only 225.00? This will be a huge general release so calm down resellers. They dropped the price to flood the game.

rl is our Gucci lv moncler why not put the flag on it

Screenshot_20181023-110502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181023-095658_Chrome.jpg

Expectation vs reality...
20190506_175629.jpg

20190506_175647.jpg
That’s wild they did that. That’s a major f’up. You keeping it?

Screenshot_20181023-110502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181023-095658_Chrome.jpg

Expectation vs reality...
20190506_175629.jpg

20190506_175647.jpg

This has become so common with them now that I won't buy Purple Label without having a worker confirm the item is the same as the website. They have done this with the all black R knit with chenille patch on the sleeve, they did it to a lot of the short sleeve purple label shirts last year. It's just lazy to keep those false advertising images on the RL site.

The older polo asthetic had deep rich saturated colors and heavier materials. Thats the Polo that replaced Gucci in the late 80s and early 90s.
Dark greens and deep reds. Bold block colors. I just hope they focus on replicas and stop the modern vinyl pressed and over branded trend. Back to the Delorean. One Love

Strictly 80s polo and gucci for me in winter. Hopefully the uni coats come back in red and green as replicas. I need them to go with my gucci sneakers. Summer is for the 90s.
polo 81.jpg
sail knit.jpg
america.jpg

I like the very deep colors of the 80s stuff. You guys can enjoy the 90s stuff.

Last edited:
The older polo asthetic had deep rich saturated colors and heavier materials. Thats the Polo that replaced Gucci in the late 80s and early 90s.
Dark greens and deep reds. Bold block colors. I just hope they focus on replicas and stop the modern vinyl pressed and over branded trend. Back to the Delorean. One Love

gimme that hat for $37.50 lets inflate the price 25 years later and put it on sale for the same exact price.... same as it ever was

What up Polo peeps? New cat here, both to NT and the wonderful world of Lo. Nice to find other people who are enthusiastic about the brand.

I already dropped a couple gems in here, before I was even eligible to post. That's just the kind of guy I am. Recently started reading through this thread and learned about lurkers and resellers and understand why people choose to be hush hush.

Anyway, it's been a very good week for me as I've been able to obtain 2 of what I consider grail pieces because they were both sold out the first time I even saw them and for months I've been searching. Got lucky and came up on both though.

2Ps7Tlv.jpg

Resellers "took advantage of" me for the hat but I get so much Lo for the low I charge it to the game. Found the Kayak joint randomly as hell. Last one. My size only. $80. :smokin

Damn that P Wing windbreaker is sick. Might grab one myself for the current sale price. A 30% off though would be the cherry on top

K SWiss sheild should be on the front left. The back should have all the graphics and font.
Sheesh. Why do they ruin every piece. I can enter the room and be subtle then turn around
and impress you without feeling awkward. Its psychology and brand placement.
Still ok to buy.

That psychology was in the old polo. Every piece has a different psychology.
Very nice. But my way would make it cool table nice.
I sat at the cool table, You enter subtle and turn ya back to sit and let the
others (who are not lucky to be at this table) look at the graphic on the back while we sit and chat disaffected. lol

Psychology in every piece. Front graphics work on different styled shirts. Cant give away my secrets.
Im starting a brand geared towards island and gambling life. Im a pro gambler. coming soon.
hurdle.jpg
jav red.jpg

Back
Top Bottom