**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seeing the full look of it I’ma say pass.:rolleyes

I actually like this variant. Has an early fall vibe to me.

:sick: Again more soyboy bs. Makes no sense whatsoever for summer games. Bleach lo
I would not own this, but I actually like this version; it's a creative new take on it. I had hope's that his was made of heavy denim since the first time that I saw it which would have been epic, but it was confined today that it is not denim. I agree the bleached shell really hurts the look of the pullover. I will only purchase 2 of the Fall/Winter 19/20 items this year, unless something else surfaces that meets the RL benchmark that us old guys are used to.

I would not own this, but I actually like this version; it's a creative new take on it. I had hope's that his was made of heavy denim since the first time that I saw it which would have been epic, but it was confined today that it is not denim. I agree the bleached shell really hurts the look of the pullover. I will only purchase 2 of the Fall/Winter 19/20 items this year, unless something else surfaces that meets the RL benchmark that us old guys are used to.
If I do get it, it better be 200.00 or less because its thin and I will have to pay to get it dyed white and the kangaroo pocket done in solid blue. Only person with a white stadium tho. Might be worth it.

Last edited:
Both my sweaters came from last weeks sale, I’m happy I ordered when I did because both were gone in my size (large) same day. I really like the look of the gentleman golfer sweater, it reminds me a lot of the purple label sweaters. Im tryn too step my sweater game up b!!!!!

7DE752AD-D6C7-4F0A-B38E-3349DC044AC3.jpeg

If I do get it, it better be 200.00 or less because its thin and I will have to pay to get it dyed white and the kangaroo pocket done in solid blue. Only person with a white stadium tho. Might be worth it.
Interesting... some type stuff I'd try. I planned to do a solid navy blue on that Hi Tech hat a few pages back, but moved on.

You can dye clothes white :nerd: I've tried to dye stuff black or blue and it bust my *** :lol: not easy to get right but then again I'm nitpicky

1E7EAB46-74F0-48CB-B64F-8BD49C3C75D0.jpeg

Just hit the outlet out here in AC. Kinda meh. First off the most of the store is bear stuff and that’s not on sale. Second, they have factory store only stuff still priced high. I went online to get the 25% off plus the other 2 shirts for 40% off so still under $160 for all. Didn’t have much big sizes either. Disappointed

1E7EAB46-74F0-48CB-B64F-8BD49C3C75D0.jpeg

Just hit the outlet out here in AC. Kinda meh. First off the most of the store is bear stuff and that’s not on sale. Second, they have factory store only stuff still priced high. I went online to get the 25% off plus the other 2 shirts for 40% off so still under $160 for all. Didn’t have much big sizes either. Disappointed
You gotta hit Franklin Mills in Philly. Their Big & Tall section is big. They get all the **** the other big Outlets get. Go early on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. You’ll find some nice ****. One.

Back
Top Bottom