**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Unlike you, I had a dad in my life. You're projecting. You got caught boosting back in the day and probably got felt on while waiting for the judge hence why youre lashing out at everyone.

I never boosted I went to private school in brooklyn. Loughlin and Nazareth. lol Il like
your imagination.

Prince St
Screenshot_20190919-174556_Instagram.jpg

I see one of the first items you mentioned was a 'vest', followed by outdoors activities and a strong dislike for RL Sportsman collections.

Did the vest that posted trigger you?
No. I only like the red line goose from the sportsman collection.
I worked for Cabelas years ago selling guns and sporting goods online and quite a few
of the guys who called were red necks and racists. Thats why I don't glamorize that lifestyle
too much. Most were good people tho.

Why is it true? Because you said it.:rofl:

I think dudes who put money in their profile picture have a complex about being seen as broke or were once extremely poor. But does that make it fact? :lol:

You’re a funny dude. I find it entertaining honestly.
The picture is supposed to represent timeless luxury. The glasses and hat are 80s.
They still have value thats why the money is next to them in the profile pic.

Everyone gets into Loughlin. You don't get any points for that.

If my family paid tuition, why would I be boosting is the point. People have jobs in my family.
Not everyone that has Polo boosts my friend. It is called employment.

So you got bullied and got your Lo taken from you. Is that it?

It's ok, let it go man. It's been a few decades.
Bully how? The people that put me onto Polo were the BMW crew from east flatbush 90s.
This was around 1989. Back when KINGS PLAZA still had Hermans in it.
Nobody was bullying me. lmao I was the good guy but the people I knew were wolves.

We have different definitions of timeless luxury.:lol:
You can't dress most likely. Sergio Tacchini glasses made in Italy are very hard to find. They are from the 80s. The original company before it was sold.
You only wear polo. Don't let me throw up the made in Italy stuff. You throw up ya best shirt and I will do mine and we will see who knows luxury. From Italy.

I think thats rich ken
lol Dont play with me with the fashion my friends. I go deeper than Polo. I will throw up a shirt with naked
women with their breasts out printed on it. Made in Italy from Franco Moschino just to start it off. I wont even
go into the Versace. I will go easy on him.

You can't dress most likely. Sergio Tacchini glasses made in Italy are very hard to find. They are from the 80s. The original company before it was sold.
You only wear polo. Don't let me throw up the made in Italy stuff. You throw up ya best shirt and I will do mine and we will see who knows luxury. From Italy.
I thought you weren’t into impressing men?
But you want to prove to me how luxurious your wardrobe is?
You don’t know what you’re into.:rolleyes
Keep doing you Rico.:lol:

I thought you weren’t into impressing men?
But you want to prove to me how luxurious your wardrobe is?
You don’t know what you’re into.:rolleyes
Keep doing you Rico.:lol:
A challenge is not the same, Its all fun and games with the clothes.
I dont wanna insult or down anybody. Its something we do because
it makes us feel good one way or the other. Simple as that. I just hope dudes
are into more than just Polo. Many flavors in the world.

Just copped this today with the 30% off sale. I always wanted Ralph to drop these type of down jackets with the bubble on the inside, never felt the outside bubble.
Did You get that on the Ralph website? I tried to apply the 30% discount but it didn’t work for me

Did You get that on the Ralph website? I tried to apply the 30% discount but it didn’t work for me
naw bro, Macy's. TheVIP sale is on until Sunday, I went to 34th street tried it on it runs big though. large was huge on me so i got the medium.

Last edited:
"Limited" Relaxed Fit Terrain Cargo's up on Unique Style @ $225.

https://uniquestylebk.com/products/...olo-exp-67-relax-fit-cargo-pants?ref=yotpo_93

"Limited" Slim Fit Terrain Cargo;s Ralph Lauren for the 30% disco and 8% Rakuten

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-pants/slim-fit-camo-cargo-pant/507441.html

Comes out to about $157 with the Rakuten.

Patches and web belt different.

Relaxed Fit

camo_pants.jpg

Slim Fit

s7-1337260_lifestyle.jpg
Thats dope they made a slim cut in those type of pants because the leg bagginess can be OD sometimes.

On another note forgot to post this...
9E62AC46-3A5B-411A-ADDB-F5A49E9F6F46.png

Not my come up but somebody came up very nicely.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom