**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

man....you're just broke.

I guess I am. Sarcasm. I haven't opened all the bins and the hall closet yet.

bin 1.jpg

bin 2.jpg

bin 3.jpg

The Moschino football Jersey alone will body most of your closet.
1996 Jay Z with the Lexus ****. lmao

NINP.jpg

I been fly. Don't talk crazy on the internets.

Last edited:
Has anyone returned anything from polo.com? How long does it usually take? I shipped back some items last Thursday and they still cannot find it in there system. The tracking number on the receipt I got from usps is of no help. Im soo mad. I just want my money back.

That makes no sense.i see things like this frequently but for some reason very few post or mention it.cracked letters,fading images after one wash, cheap materials...I can go on .its crazy how much lazy to no craftsmanship is applied too pretty much all the releases from the last few years...

Hole already forming at the corner of my KSwiss on the tank.

9ResizeIMG_0200.jpg

Now, to be fair, the OG embroidered KSwiss hoodies did this to, at the same place. The corners of the shield should have been reinforced by a mesh backing, or something of the sort, back then and today.

Last edited:
It’s a piece, not a “fit” and it’s certainly not a “battle”.

He’s always on here spewing negativity and talking down on new releases, items people spent their hard earned money on, items people like or are planing on buying..and then he made a false claim (like he does often) so yeah, I felt the need to say something. You can’t just keep poking at people and then act surprised when the person getting poked lashes out.

It’s a piece, not a “fit” and it’s certainly not a “battle”.

He’s always on here spewing negativity and talking down on new releases, items people spent their hard earned money on, items people like or are planing on buying..and then he made a false claim (like he does often) so yeah, I felt the need to say something. You can’t just keep poking at people and then act surprised when the person getting poked lashes out.
Calm down I was playing with ya’ll. I feel your anger I just went back and forth with a dude in another thread to the point I invited him to get these hands. I think the heat is ****ing with people. Also got in a car accident with a bus earlier.

I say all that to say this...
ya’ll should fit battle.:D

Bro what are you babbling about?

I'm in Tokyo...

Just sharing pics of my trip...

Kick rocks dickhead
Stop the name calling and bow before your sensei.
You guys are too sensitive. Its just clothes.
If you like something, buy it. Opinions only scare re sellers.

I don’t wanna see no pictures of low pieces two years old still in the wrapper. Fit pic battle or you still fronting out here and that’s on the Polo Gang. Weeeaaaarrrr your Lo or you just flexing. Or take it to the pms for Goodness sake. I come here to see good stuff which both you guys have. But most importantly I wanna see how ppl wear there Lo.

Retiring from Polo. I got my personal grail. I got too many harringtons that I dont wear so **** the jacket.
I will wear this with white opening ceremony sweats and LV sneakers. Its been fun. I am officially done.
He wont release a better colorway anytime soon so
this is how I will have to end my life long stadium adventure.

stadium order.jpg

Has anyone returned anything from polo.com? How long does it usually take? I shipped back some items last Thursday and they still cannot find it in there system. The tracking number on the receipt I got from usps is of no help. Im soo mad. I just want my money back.

The longest I've waited to get a refund was about a month. It has to get shipped back to the facility and then put back into inventory. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom