**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

🌛

Screenshot_2019-11-16-17-31-03-589_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Info on the hoodie with the shapes on it??? I need that

A few post back Someone ask are they the only ones that like non branded polo. I rock it all. Ralph has too many options for to many occasions to say I only like non branded i teams
Makes absolutely no sense....with that being said these are just a few of the arsenal on non branded lo pieces

C2879080-8C5B-4BEA-AE43-5E149D0690C1.jpeg

RLX athletics sweats (labeled joggers :rolleyes)
Perfect example of what Ralph is know for when it comes to classic athletics attire.

4204B505-7ADA-4F15-9574-877D38BC1362.jpeg

Overlapping chainstitch seams
like the wast yolk....

8A076775-1487-49FF-BD4E-C5C22255A31A.jpeg

And cuffs. For us rockers that pay attention
To the littlest detail in the designs
Perfect weight and color
The man and horse is just the logo
it’s not what make a garment Ralph.
6505F2D8-94C2-4F07-B3DA-E8D0E0455B6D.jpeg

Simple and clean had to size up cause any euro cut anything is a no go for me so they fit exactly how I like my sweats to fit...not tight leave that to the ladies fellas no lol
The only branding is the nickel embossed aglets on the draw string. Touché Ralph, touché :emoji_ok_hand:

7DEEA53F-B11A-4C4B-A810-397BD4212B07.jpeg

Another prime example of that Ralph Savior faire
Modeled after Britain sas military uniforms this
Shirt jacket/hoody again is the prime example of a non branded lo item that does it right. It’s the details and quality not the branding.
From the fold up bill/brim one the hood to the rope drawstrings on the hood and wast
To the brushed metal double buttons on all the pockets,cuffs,hood,neck yolk that also zipper up....devils in the details
Only branding is on the button themselves
And the Union Jack patch got oxed off. This line is another example of slept on as there are pieces I’m still seeing pop up. I need the pants to this.

Either the blue ski hoodie sold out but still showing FSR or I’m having cart issues because I can’t add any size to my bag to get an estimation with some other small items lol

oh and the orange climb polo is down to $66 on Macy’s.. that’s another reason why Idon’t bother with their BF sales.. they always pump fake for BF and CM

Either the blue ski hoodie sold out but still showing FSR or I’m having cart issues because I can’t add any size to my bag to get an estimation with some other small items lol

oh and the orange climb polo is down to $66 on Macy’s.. that’s another reason why Idon’t bother with their BF sales.. they always pump fake for BF and CM

but what if they run out of sizes secure the bag adjust later

but what if they run out of sizes secure the bag adjust later
That was why I was trying to add to the bag but it ended up working... idk what the issue was earlier. Nobody’s apparently jumping at a $300 hoodie even with 40% off lol

can anyone tell me if this seller on eBay sells authentic polo? I saw something listed there that I want to buy but price seems low so im a little skeptical about buying

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 2.42.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 2.42.26 AM.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 105
can anyone tell me if this seller on eBay sells authentic polo? I saw something listed there that I want to buy but price seems low so im a little skeptical about buying
Don’t know but the review/percentage ratio looks good

That's a nice coat.. I just don't care for the Native American blanket pattern. Why would they use that for a pea coat??? They should have gone with something more subtle or plain.
This pattern was used on three or more different Purple Label items in the same season:
1. ahat ahat 's hooded sweatshirt
2. Wool Peacoat
3. Wool Sportcoat
Screenshot_20191204-094323_Chrome.jpg

4. Women's Cape
Screenshot_20191204-094147_Chrome.jpg

...And a few other accessories. That year was Purple Label's most non-traditional men's collection, and it worked well in bring Polo customers over to Purple Label. This allowed RL to increase Polo brand price points for the following season.

I liked the peacoat. Was watching a listing on eBay for the longest time, was over a G though.

Lucked out on the hoody

This pattern was used on three or more different Purple Label items in the same season:
1. ahat ahat 's hooded sweatshirt
2. Wool Peacoat
3. Wool Sportcoat
Screenshot_20191204-094323_Chrome.jpg

4. Women's Cape
Screenshot_20191204-094147_Chrome.jpg

...And a few other accessories. That year was Purple Label's most non-traditional men's collection, and it worked well in bring Polo customers over to Purple Label. This allowed RL to increase Polo brand price points for the following season.

All fly s**t
I see so many ways to flip that line. Even my lady rocking that cape.

LOL i was wondering the same thing... For that much money I'd just hire @prezarecta on IG to draw me a commission. Would probably turn out better too.

Just got a pair of the current Varick jeans with the tie patches and I have to say I’m impressed.. the denim is hefty and the fit is spot on, I’m glad I went up a size. They fit super low on the hips. I must say I now prefer the Varick over the Sullivan after getting these.

also got a double-kit sweat suit.

Back
Top Bottom