**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i think i got the same black jacket as you. i copped at off macys.com when they had their sales. it looked wayyyyyy better in person than pics online imo :pimp:
Yeah the jacket is dope, I copped the navy one with red fleece lining & the great outdoors patch on the sleeve from the bay last year for a steal and it's been my go to spring/fall jacket, fits and looks so nice! Saw the bay add the same jacket minus the great outdoors patch this season and looked into it & saw they also added super limited stock of the black on black and was not missing out on it. I dream of the the day I can find a custom greyscale great outdoors patch for the sleeve but I've got some others I may try out...

Hows the goose fit? You copped it online im assuming? Or local?
Uhh goose fits TTS I'd say, I'm usually a M (6'1, ~190) and I sometimes size up to L for sleeve length; I bought both to be safe :lol: M fits great and the L looks fine too, just a little oversized & the waist isn't as tight as I'd like it to be for our Canadian winters. Purchased online through the Bay, not listed anymore though unfortunately. Eaton Centre Bay had some last time I was there (20th Dec.) and it's on clearance for $280 CAD I believe... I'm gonna be returning the L I bought to a Bay near me sometime early January so if you or anyone else in and around Toronto is interested in a L message me and we could probably work something out.

FECE305D-393F-4985-ABAB-6735AB0A32FC.jpeg

stopped by TJ maxx to see what they had
How much is that sailing jacket?

Yeah the jacket is dope, I copped the navy one with red fleece lining & the great outdoors patch on the sleeve from the bay last year for a steal and it's been my go to spring/fall jacket, fits and looks so nice! Saw the bay add the same jacket minus the great outdoors patch this season and looked into it & saw they also added super limited stock of the black on black and was not missing out on it. I dream of the the day I can find a custom greyscale great outdoors patch for the sleeve but I've got some others I may try out...

Uhh goose fits TTS I'd say, I'm usually a M (6'1, ~190) and I sometimes size up to L for sleeve length; I bought both to be safe :lol: M fits great and the L looks fine too, just a little oversized & the waist isn't as tight as I'd like it to be for our Canadian winters. Purchased online through the Bay, not listed anymore though unfortunately. Eaton Centre Bay had some last time I was there (20th Dec.) and it's on clearance for $280 CAD I believe... I'm gonna be returning the L I bought to a Bay near me sometime early January so if you or anyone else in and around Toronto is interested in a L message me and we could probably work something out.
Good looks but im xl-xxl

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

i feel u mang. throughout the years I have been on NT, I would see the pictures of what people find in their local Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and would be hella shocked. Then where I go there myself, I would never find anything good smh.
Buyers for every TJs and Marshall's reflect the local market. Typical TJX shopper spends less than 100 bucks. Some stores you won't even have any items over 250. Don't think you'll see any of these items outsode of an urban area.

Wonder what this year LNY collection will look like...

https://www.ralphlauren.fr/en/search?lang=en_FR&q=lunar+new+year

Last year’s sweater version was much more Classic styled. This Bear does look like a DBag.
Nothing to do w/Lunar New Year.
Bought at a deep discount off UK site some months ago after Personal size disappeared fast. Lucky.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...s-lunar-new-york-polo-bear-sweater?ID=6589581

This year’s kid version is much more Traditional.
Meaningful. The usual adult long sleeve is just ok.

https://www.ralphlauren.fr/en/lunar-new-year-bear-jumper-505454.html?cgid=younger-boys-the-bear-necessities&dwvar505454_colorname=Polo Black&webcat=KIDS/Boys 1½/6 Years/The Polo Bear Shop

https://www.ralphlauren.fr/en/lunar-new-year-mesh-polo-shirts-509317.html?dwvar509317_colorname=Ralph Red&webcat=search

Who here knows how the black retro Eagle K sweater fits? Contemplating pulling the trigger but I don't wanna end up with the wrong size. Something tells me it's more of a classic, large fit but I haven't seen it in person to try on.

My girlfriend found that olive/navy Hitech jacket in rhode island or mass.... Sent me a pic but i didn't want her to buy it for me without being able to try it on cause it was still a couple hundred. They get tons of good stuff at Marshalls and TJ Maxx in that area. Never find anything that good in the DC area.

Speaking of which, any of those stadium boonie hats or caps in any of the outlets around here? Arundel Mills in MD and MGM outlets in MD never have good stuff so Im hesitant to even ride around and check. I found those stadium winter fur hats awhile back at Potomac Mills in VA, seems like a much bigger/nicer outlet there. Anyone been there lately?

My girlfriend found that olive/navy Hitech jacket in rhode island or mass.... Sent me a pic but i didn't want her to buy it for me without being able to try it on cause it was still a couple hundred. They get tons of good stuff at Marshalls and TJ Maxx in that area. Never find anything that good in the DC area.

Speaking of which, any of those stadium boonie hats or caps in any of the outlets around here? Arundel Mills in MD and MGM outlets in MD never have good stuff so Im hesitant to even ride around and check. I found those stadium winter fur hats awhile back at Potomac Mills in VA, seems like a much bigger/nicer outlet there. Anyone been there lately?
Couldnt you have returned it to a marshalls close to you if it didnt fit?

Couldnt you have returned it to a marshalls close to you if it didnt fit?

Yeah true but she lives in Mass and I live in MD, so there would be a whole process of sending her to get it, packing it, bringing it to me, etc etc and I just wasnt THAT in love with it

Any suggestions, I have a cream sit down bear sweater with a light stain. I tried rubbing alcohol and white vinegar, it lightened the stain.

Back
Top Bottom