**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo Yacht Challenge. Please take notes. Add fireman clasps and back graphic.

Unbeleivable.
Reversible zippers that can open upwards to free up movement.
Water resistant zippers and fleece lined pockets and moldable hood
and face mask velcro collar. Drainable pockets and 3m. Lined and adjustable hood.
Reinforced arms etc.

Crazy. Most likely RLX if Ralph does this.

This would be the Polo "Hi- Tech"
Line if I was in charge at Polo.
Hi Tech on the arm and Hi Tech on the back.
Printed no Vinyl Press.

When you see me mixing Gill jackets with my Polo, don't say I learned it from you.
This rich boy stuff not lolife stuff.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people got something to say about custom Lo. These hats are dope and to me 100x better than any of the current hats Ralph releasing. I much prefer to give someone who actually puts time and effort into something instead of paying for lazy badly made overproduced ****...just my opinion
864C7747-33DA-4BDC-90C6-A38DCFA3D9F6.jpeg
5C8B9DD1-DC32-49D5-ABDA-7C6EBB47B502.jpeg
B7A7D4B0-C898-4D4F-B2EE-7D16F9D60199.jpeg
703E5ADC-44EE-4089-83FC-DE5BCE5A3C71.jpeg
But he’s charging $150 a hat and that’s kinda crazy especially for fake LO

Yellow pullover at 01:49 is dope. The sponsor print is really nice.
*I know this is a polo forum. Im just hoping Polo sees this.
Quality. No vinyl pressed letters. Just rugged nice print work.

Carry on gentlemen. I like to mix with Polo. Im not a head to toe guy.
Enjoy life.

Last edited:
I usually agree but that 92 font is Basura
The 92 might be a little off, fair play. But I still ****s with it! Think about the amount of new release Ralph that prints crack, letters peel, sweaters/hoodies/joggers bobble after one wash...

But he’s charging $150 a hat and that’s kinda crazy especially for fake LO
Each to their own, bro. It’s funny because I wouldn’t ever wear anything replica other than a hat. I don’t think $150 is a lot to ask for, in my opinion. They seem to be pretty well made and also there’s not 5000 been made and they’re not gonna pop in your local TK Maxx

I know a lot of people got something to say about custom Lo. These hats are dope and to me 100x better than any of the current hats Ralph releasing. I much prefer to give someone who actually puts time and effort into something instead of paying for lazy badly made overproduced ****...just my opinion
864C7747-33DA-4BDC-90C6-A38DCFA3D9F6.jpeg
5C8B9DD1-DC32-49D5-ABDA-7C6EBB47B502.jpeg
B7A7D4B0-C898-4D4F-B2EE-7D16F9D60199.jpeg
703E5ADC-44EE-4089-83FC-DE5BCE5A3C71.jpeg
Peace, do you know if these are essentially the Overlooking the Hudson caps, but with patches? I believe that's the case. The Overlooking the Hudson blank longbills are phenomenal. I have a green nylon and grey sweatshirt material cap. Dude that sells them used to frequent VGA. 100% good money. I like the way these racing caps came out because the patches are on point and well placed but I still think the bulk of the credit for these caps should go to OTH. Can't wait til he drops some of the other things that he has in the works. Wish he would restock those summer colors cause oohwee, those were fresh. Gotta credit FamousName for the put on there.

The 92 might be a little off, fair play. But I still ****s with it! Think about the amount of new release Ralph that prints crack, letters peel, sweaters/hoodies/joggers bobble after one wash...
Each to their own, bro. It’s funny because I wouldn’t ever wear anything replica other than a hat. I don’t think $150 is a lot to ask for, in my opinion. They seem to be pretty well made and also there’s not 5000 been made and they’re not gonna pop in your local TK Maxx
Peace, do you know if these are essentially the Overlooking the Hudson caps, but with patches? I believe that's the case. The Overlooking the Hudson blank longbills are phenomenal. I have a green nylon and grey sweatshirt material cap. Dude that sells them used to frequent VGA. 100% good money. I like the way these racing caps came out because the patches are on point and well placed but I still think the bulk of the credit for these caps should go to OTH. Can't wait til he drops some of the other things that he has in the works. Wish he would restock those summer colors cause oohwee, those were fresh. Gotta credit FamousName for the put on there.
Nothing beats Brooklyn basements and the rohe project hats. There’s are crafted better than most tec hats. The dedication to fine details on these crowns are phenomenal. There are a few others on the gram that get busy two and not just lo inspired hats but original designs that uses everything from north face book bags to nautica swim shorts to construct crowns.

Last edited:
Thinking about copping the sample version of this coat for the low... doesn't include the pin. Just trying to decide if I should take my chances and hope it eventually goes on clearance for 70% off.

Just copped this sample jacket...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

only because I'm not trying to drop the $ on the Purple Label Double Scull jacket I really want.

Also, got my Hawaii jacket today

20200109_154956.jpg

Last edited:
Polo Yacht Challenge. Please take notes. Add fireman clasps and back graphic.

Unbeleivable.
Reversible zippers that can open upwards to free up movement.
Water resistant zippers and fleece lined pockets and moldable hood
and face mask velcro collar. Drainable pockets and 3m. Lined and adjustable hood.
Reinforced arms etc.

Crazy. Most likely RLX if Ralph does this.

This would be the Polo "Hi- Tech"
Line if I was in charge at Polo.
Hi Tech on the arm and Hi Tech on the back.
Printed no Vinyl Press.

When you see me mixing Gill jackets with my Polo, don't say I learned it from you.
This rich boy stuff not lolife stuff.

Fixed that for you.

Big ups, Lex. On another not, I'm pretty sure these hats and Over the Hudson are not one and the same. Just hit Hades up directly and ask him. You know he keep it a buck.

I think a big problem I have is every time we enter new season.. I end up, all of a sudden, loving stuff from two seasons or a season ago. I think it’s due to the prices. I’m trying to grab all the ski stuff that I can from last year cuz I love it at 50% off retail on eBay lol

Anyone have this jacket and know how it runs? Website says 24 1/2 inch chest for a medium, seems like it runs big

Attachments

• A8A608D0-DA24-4A41-93CA-03C46BD2F80E.jpeg
    A8A608D0-DA24-4A41-93CA-03C46BD2F80E.jpeg
    467.1 KB · Views: 217
Back
Top Bottom