**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Gonna check out the TJ and Marshall’s this weekend see what’s what.
22DDA18A-BD70-4FAE-A845-4E1550D9B7DD.jpeg
In the mean time

1579140054331.png

The orange killed this jacket for me. Would have looked so much better without it.

Not $400 better - $250 max...

Last edited:

The orange killed this jacket for me. Would have looked so much better without it.

Have no idea what this Shyhiem video had to do with Lo, but I damn sure enjoyed all of it, especially at the end when he talked about he and Wu are brothers, regardless of argueing.

Speaking of Lo, looks like this is the year of the house for me. I got trees falling, paint rebelling, deck replacing, kitchen and windows - damn. So new Lo drops are going to have to literally make me back flip off my couch when I see the pic for me to sweat copping. Last new piece that did that for me was the Hi Tech Vest and the gray sweatshirt KSwiss stuff.

Now, my itchy trigger finger struggles will always be on the right vintage popping up in my size. Waiting on the mail man as we speak in the vintage regard.

Have no idea what this Shyhiem video had to do with Lo, but I damn sure enjoyed all of it, especially at the end when he talked about he and Wu are brothers, regardless of argueing.

Speaking of Lo, looks like this is the year of the house for me. I got trees falling, paint rebelling, deck replacing, kitchen and windows - damn. So new Lo drops are going to have to literally make me back flip off my couch when I see the pic for me to sweat copping. Last new piece that did that for me was the Hi Tech Vest and the gray sweatshirt KSwiss stuff.

Now, my itchy trigger finger struggles will always be on the right vintage popping up in my size. Waiting on the mail man as we speak in the vintage regard.

Fixed.

Was doing too much - all up in the music thread.

Im with you on the priorities.

Seeing these discount store pics is kinda disheartening but at the same time reassuring about not buying.

Bought a vintage Bear sweater and there is zero comparison to what we have today.

< Hand Knit

Ended up canceling my order on the Double Scull sample jacket... rather put that $$$ towards the Purple Label version I really want. I did get my toggle varsity coat today and it's dope.

20200115_203218.jpg

Still trying to decide how and when to bust it out, probably this weekend to see Bad Boys 3.

20200115_193446.jpg

20200115_193513.jpg

Dude only paid $100 for it according to the sample tag... wanted $300, ended up getting it for $200+ shipping and tax. Not bad considering it's still $700 on thge RL site and isn't eligible for any coupons or discounts.... yet. The sample tag says Nylon/Cotton, though the one on the site says the outer is cotton and wool blend. It's very heavy so it's hard to say if it's the same with out having the other one side by side. Either way I am happy with it. Wish the hood was detachable.
Other than the materials do you know what’s the difference from the running model??
Btw dope pic up.

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 8.55.12 PM.png

Plus all that POLO Stuff the Mexicans had was Fake LOL!!! what do you expect from some drug dealers LOL... selling fake polo / probably got fake cocaine too...

???. Thought the “Narco Polo” fad blew up soon after. City series one of my favorite themes. Strongly remember that legit version back in 2010.

???. Thought the “Narco Polo” fad blew up soon after. City series one of my favorite themes. Strongly remember that legit version back in 2010.

NAH... notice no-one here has any of the green London #2's

Also when everyone has something that's a warning sign too

It's one of those "So many fakes were in the market that everyone thought they were real" things

But they definitely never made a "LONDON" #2 Polo shirt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom