**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

what about p racer bear tee with the full p racer track suit ...is that a pass or is that different ?

Be the bear ...nan nan nan nana !!

1614479545512.png

1614479520339.png

i hate going to the outlet with a coupon... i always tell myself im just looking around and end up buying something... to be fair though the last 3 times i went to the outlet i aint cop... but this time copped a jacket, plaid button up and polartec fleece... ill post a pic of all 3 but had to order the polartec fleece so its getting mailed to me...i really just wanted the plaid button up but the fleece was dope so i copped... and some employee had a black bubble jacket held to the side for himself.... i was like is that a mens or womens and what size and it was a medium mens my size...asked how much and it was like 82 bucks so i was like ill try it on not really not trying to cop cuz i got mad jackets... it fit good so i copped... felt bad i stole his jacket though lmao

I hate when broke Boi employees try to hold stuff, 9/10 they never end up buying it anyway. It's like when you're kids and someone "calls" a pair or shoes or a girl and never even has a chance.

i hate going to the outlet with a coupon... i always tell myself im just looking around and end up buying something... to be fair though the last 3 times i went to the outlet i aint cop... but this time copped a jacket, plaid button up and polartec fleece... ill post a pic of all 3 but had to order the polartec fleece so its getting mailed to me...i really just wanted the plaid button up but the fleece was dope so i copped... and some employee had a black bubble jacket held to the side for himself.... i was like is that a mens or womens and what size and it was a medium mens my size...asked how much and it was like 82 bucks so i was like ill try it on not really not trying to cop cuz i got mad jackets... it fit good so i copped... felt bad i stole his jacket though lmao
He’ll be aight. He can order it from another store with a much bigger discount anyway

The colorway on the cycle hats are cool.

I will wait on the sport cycle hat.

I need more color.

I have a feeling re sellers will ruin the hats like they did the Polo cup tennis shirts.

Thank god the colors are not vibrant. Let them grab the bland stuff and stretch out their credit
and then the good stuff will drop and the true fans can have them.

Last edited:
Hopefully they will keep the graphics in the polo sport line when they start bringing in more stadium and sailing themes.

All we have is hope.
1614391537225.png

I've already got one foot out the door. Don't even remember the last thing I bought.....crossed flags hoodie maybe?

But if they retro the Polo Sport shark graphic I'm jumping right back in.

Macy's only site with the USRL red/black long brim racing hat it seems.

Any idea who will be stocking the cycle hats or the all white racing hat?

Back
Top Bottom