**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1634244396475.png

1634244702481.png

1634244832555.png

1634245061202.png

1634245095983.png

Jacket is loud as hell. I will stick to the pants and tees.

Last edited:
Is the P Wing tee still available in a size L (I heard it runs large)? I tried to use the friend and family coupon and it was old out.

Wait… all this glorious, (and dopely gaudy), assault on the visual senses, and you walk away with only, “jacket is loud as hell”??? LMAO!
Trying not to get too hyped.
Some items look real dope now, but dudes will be trying to get rid of one or two of them
in a few months.

If I get that jacket, I will remove the lettering from the chest area
and keep the lettering on the sleeves.

That one will be a grail without the oversized lettering on the chest.

Im analyzing the market. lol Looking for long term assets.

Last edited:
Does a anyone have the photo of the 90s asian boy band wearing the babe ruth pwing jacket? Im not sure if that is the band exile or not.

Is the P Wing tee still available in a size L (I heard it runs large)? I tried to use the friend and family coupon and it was old out.

It's a classic fit so it does run a little big

Anyone with experience with the RL fleece hoodies know how they tend to do in the washer? Bought a hoodie from RL during their sale and it fits slightly bigger than the 1 I got of a different color from Macys a few months ago in the same size

Even though they’re the same hoodie, same color selection both sites, clearly the ones on RL’s site are made slightly different. A size down is sold out on macys and RL.. tryna see if it’ll slightly shrink in the washer or should I just return it?

Anyone with experience with the RL fleece hoodies know how they tend to do in the washer? Bought a hoodie from RL during their sale and it fits slightly bigger than the 1 I got of a different color from Macys a few months ago in the same size

Even though they’re the same hoodie, same color selection both sites, clearly the ones on RL’s site are made slightly different. A size down is sold out on macys and RL.. tryna see if it’ll slightly shrink in the washer or should I just return it?
Id wash in cold water and put in dryer.

Back
Top Bottom