**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

been going on at least since covid from what I know, up here in Canada ordering from a province with lower taxes & free shipping was a no brainer, usually they made me send screenshots of my offers tho

one thing I like about the outlet too is if they don't have your size but it's at another store they will send it to you free shipping from that factory store... some of the employees charge 5 for shipping which is still not bad

pulling out the denim & supply logo
065CC0DF-D99D-4A41-8AE1-269B1BCE36CB.png
This looks trashy. There was a distinct difference btwn D&S and polo... No need to mix and match...

I actually like the new Polo store at the St. Louis Premium Outlet. Surprised that other store down the street is still open at that dead *** outlet.

Salute
happy somebody was able to use it.🤙🏾
i haven’t been to a outlet since the red blue crossflags hood and even longer for phone order iteams.
Crossflag hoodie release was amongst the strangest I have seen. They released for like a year. Then released again in outlets with like a diff cotton percentage lol what the heck was that??

Crossflag hoodie release was amongst the strangest I have seen. They released for like a year. Then released again in outlets with like a diff cotton percentage lol what the heck was that??
Probably a bunch of samples lol

RL.com hasn’t sent me a coupon in months when they do it’s for 11% smh

i might just use this. Low key this might be the better move than waiting for the 40% off Black Friday cuz they’re gonna exclude mad more stuff during that

fully agree! waiting for a better sale with outlets won't be black friday but what happens just before BF

Finally started upgrading my collection.
Remember the metal clasps wanted to add?

1636573056633.png

Will add one extra fastner to the kangaroo section.

1636573187462.png

Took it from 90 dollars to 399.00.
Made in the USA with metal accents added by hand.
Its heavier. The metal matches the buttons and it makes the
jingling sound when moving around at sea like its supposed to.

Jacket can now be worn on a boat if your zipper breaks, you can still wear it.
Like sailing gear is supposed to.

Upgraded Jacket.jpg

3M back logo is reflective. Now its a sail jacket.

1636594495220.png

This can make LV feel bad. Functional Stylish and timeless.
Minimal branding. If you dont know what cp 93 means, you will ask.

No more asking. I just make my stuff the way I like it.

Upgrade one is done.

Last edited:
Also restoring a RLYC jacket I found. Then I will have 2 of them.
Vinegar soak to take off the corrosion.
1636573997615.png

New Polo doesnt excite me.
I will just restore vintage polo and new polo to my specifications.

And I will use the vector from the cp 92 fireman jacket to do a 3m strip for the back of the
red jacket. I want it to reflect CP - 92 in large font at night. Once again make it a real sailing garment.

1636737838353.png

Heavy metal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom