**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

0BAE4165-90F3-4D58-AEBF-E9BB44946714.jpeg
560E899B-69B1-473D-8BE7-B5AD60A910E5.jpeg
If anyone is in nyc today come on trough to this family friendly event put on by my guy rack-lo and his wife. Ya might even network remember to please Bundled up drink some hot coco or tea …or some sippy sippy to stay warm 😉😎 and enjoy yourself for a few. Address on the flyer but it’s at the same place it’s always at
the red steps in Times Square. Peace!!
I had to do a double-take on dude who one the “Best Head to Toe”, but upon closer inspection, that was a meeeean, intricate fit my manz was rocking. Looked like a good time.

I had to do a double-take on dude who one the “Best Head to Toe”, but upon closer inspection, that was a meeeean, intricate fit my manz was rocking. Looked like a good time.
Mann it was brick. I came to see who I needed to build w/ and I dipped 😂 I just didn’t understand the do over winner thing , my dude nuff did that like 3 years ago with the nasa get up and that’s why rl retro it. Big up to rack and his wife also my guy chance ayak for hosting. Got to see a lot of new pieces in person that look better than the pics

Anyone knows the difference between this two joints other than the dudes pictured? I noticed the style numbers are also different.

AD21797D-5FE4-41CA-9BAB-70D7FA7EFF6A.jpeg
225EAC29-19E2-4A09-9941-E12D3FD06C3A.jpeg
88DB6EDB-61D5-4506-9C02-5D570384C9A0.jpeg
576B7865-3CE3-4E19-AC0E-7E6C348D2E4F.jpeg

Only difference I see is the the 3”/ 4” “o” rings on the hood, other than that same jacket. One of those things you have to see in person so you can compare. The weight might be different.
Over the weekend I just seen someone w/ the og hunter green one and that ring was beautiful.

Last edited:
I was wondering which one I have all I got is this
polo ralph lauren 710849809001

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-133814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220117-133814_Chrome.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 55
I never post selfies with the clothes… I don’t do much interesting…

I also look like a nerd that turned into a psychopath. (Or vice versa..)

But i found a few things that I thought worked well together, and haven’t seen folks wearing these pieces together on here or ig.

Polo Sport logo joggers + browns p-wing sweatshirt:
45554FFB-C851-4294-91CD-E08CD70D1BD5.png

Tokyo stadium baseball hat + downhill skier stuff (in this case, the yellow vest… White long sleeve.. ski 92 puffer scarf.)

D089CEBA-9164-45D1-868B-D80470277464.jpeg

And last but not least…

That purple label robe i posted about. The one ssense had on sale for $353. Think a few of y’all bought it after I posted.

You won’t be disappointed. Probably top 3 purchase from last 12mo. Great hybrid piece… robe material but dressing gown design. Can work for heading in/out of a pool, but the design (double breasted, peak lapel, functional buttons) makes it a great dressing gown for wearing around the house year round.

675CEF93-3C39-4031-A8D1-21774BB6ADD9.png

That’s been on the site and some other places for a min

I guess since we’re still posting alerts/deals for everyone, that Sherpa jacket with the mountain print is on RL for $299, but Bloomies has it for $276 right now. Use a new email to get it for $234. 1 of their 25% off sale items would be the icing on the cake but that just ended. No telling if somebody’s size will still there by the time another starts.

That’s been on the site and some other places for a min

I guess since we’re still posting alerts/deals for everyone, that Sherpa jacket with the mountain print is on RL for $299, but Bloomies has it for $276 right now. Use a new email to get it for $234. 1 of their 25% off sale items would be the icing on the cake but that just ended. No telling if somebody’s size will still there by the time another starts.
You beat me 2 it lol, I wanna copp it but I just got the other Sherpa that just came out with the darker fur but it’s kinda too short I hate that! I even tried to size up but it looked too bulky, I don’t know what to do lol

You beat me 2 it lol, I wanna copp it but I just got the other Sherpa that just came out with the darker fur but it’s kinda too short I hate that! I even tried to size up but it looked too bulky, I don’t know what to do lol
I went ahead and copped. If RL drops another 25 off sale sales, it’ll be roughly the same after tax around $234. Macys and bloomies actin like they low in stock lol

And slaughterx slaughterx , matter fact that bear is the sweater I copped off Saks for 20% off that sold out in my size right after then got cancelled 2 days later that’s how I knew that would happen to you

I went ahead and copped. If RL drops another 25 off sale sales, it’ll be roughly the same after tax around $234. Macys and bloomies actin like they low in stock lol

And slaughterx slaughterx , matter fact that bear is the sweater I copped off Saks for 20% off that sold out in my size right after then got cancelled 2 days later that’s how I knew that would happen to you
I have gift cards I could use, still debating, looks short on the dude rocking it in the pictures, might just pull the trigger and return it if I don’t like it

Attachments

• 268EC55E-6E69-4C28-B624-5D6D244F9B25.png
    268EC55E-6E69-4C28-B624-5D6D244F9B25.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 223
I think RL denim jackets all run weird honestly. The body is always shorter than it needs to be but the arm length is fine. It’s like even the mens jackets are cut like womens
I definitely agree, I have the Sherpa jean jacket that came out like 3-4 years ago in a large and that fits perfect and isn’t short, now all the jean jackets that came out recently are in my opinion way too short

I think on the Ralph Lauren website they purposely put like they are selling out of an item so you think your buying the last one, and like a day or 2 later you go to the item and every size is back in stock. Anyone else notice this?? Ralph’s sneaky way of making us buy a item that we want before we think it sells out.

Back
Top Bottom