**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Mltd
Screenshot_20220823-141410_Gmail.jpg

They got the running horses polo sport hoody fsr

It’s been listed at that price basically since it released in 2019 or 2020 meaning no one is actually paying $325 USD. Keep an eye on eBay/depop as they tend to pop up every now and again, definitely can be had for cheaper.

The beige version though man; never pops up, only seen my size once and it was $450 USD no trades smh.
I wanna say I paid around that price for mine but I’m sure if i was more patient I could of paid a lot less no complaints though definitely a dope piece.

Didn't realize they got two versions of Ralph's club out now.

Guess the new one is stronger smelling.

Don't have either... But I'm a sucker for the nice rl candles. If I can reuse the container and it looks great, makes the price a little more acceptable.

Grabbed the new club candle...
Screenshot_20220824-131604.png
Screenshot_20220824-131627.png

Lastest Buy:

RLX Purple Label Down Military Coat
Screenshot_20220825-202858_Instagram.jpg

I hated this luxury collection when it dropped since lots of it is made of nylon and wool, but finally trying it on changes everything. Now it will be one of my most useful Winter coats this year when the freezing temps hit.

Back to The Hunt.

Last edited:
Well, guess I own this now...

Weird moment when opening your mail and a Tokyo Stadium tank shows up that you didn't buy.

Turns out I threw a price into stockX a while back and it was still active. Based on this showing up... Guess size L in the tank is now going for $155.

Didnt realize it was so thick/heavy! The pics undersell how substantial they went in the construction....thing is heavy.
IMG_20220825_211504.jpg

Well, guess I own this now...

Weird moment when opening your mail and a Tokyo Stadium tank shows up that you didn't buy.

Turns out I threw a price into stockX a while back and it was still active. Based on this showing up... Guess size L in the tank is now going for $155.

Didnt realize it was so thick/heavy! The pics undersell how substantial they went in the construction....thing is heavy.
IMG_20220825_211504.jpg
Nice I wouldn’t mind one for that price.

Zappos…got it for $75 so 40% off. Prob could’ve waited but it’s literally the first time I’ve seen it at a discount, and the next day they moved it back to full price smh
They do that alot with the prices. Smh

Back
Top Bottom