**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

contact a ralph lauren store employee , they will give you the 40% off whats in their store or they can order from the website for you if you choose. they have been doing this presale since monday.

contact a ralph lauren store employee , they will give you the 40% off whats in their store or they can order from the website for you if you choose. they have been doing this presale since monday.
So 40% off is gonna be the sale for the website? Do you know when the sale officially starts? Thanks for the info

DCD5B802-84B6-4EAD-9B2A-A4E85AB65425.jpeg

Stepping out with my lady for a day party Where I’m gonna stick out like a thore thumb 🤣 .

Thanks for posting. This collection is deep, but the quality just isn't there with most of these items.

This is the best item IMO, but I need it in hand first to see if this actually what they are shipping since the colorblocked vest was so awful that I received.
Screenshot_20221117_155609_Photo Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20221117_155708_Photo Editor.jpg

You see they got this posted to the app now?
It's under the app first section.

What's the price? The polo app for Android sucks, can never get out of the pics of items.

Looks good. Not sure I dig the embroidery and print look of the back, but not a deal breaker for me.

Screenshot_20221120-103712.png

What's the price? The polo app for Android sucks, can never get out of the pics of items.

Looks good. Not sure I dig the embroidery and print look of the back, but not a deal breaker for me.

Screenshot_20221120_121022_Polo-67.jpg

That P-Wing has a purple P as the base, so my guess is that it will get the LBTQ... treatment.

Was just about to post that.. I need some new joggers.. time to re-up
Someone mind taking some pics of whats in store now?

Based on the sheer volume of items posted to eBay.. Looks like a new southwest cardigan just went to the outlets?

Also, I don't think I can pull trigger at $395...but if I can grab on sale...

This is really awesome.

Screenshot_20221121-090002.png

Sale is pretty much a joke. Everything marked at full price with the discount is barley a discount, and nothing additional on clearance. I was going to buy my son a few things until I got up to the register and find out clearance is marked as is. Had about 10 items in hand and left with 3 smh.

There's really too much overlap right now. The Mojave Expediton Collection is clearly a Spring 23' Group based on how lightweight and thin the items in the collection are. It was even on the Spring 23' Runway. Ralph had dudes wearing Mojave Desert trucker hat nets in blizzards this weekend, all while they still have Fall 2020 stashed in the warehouses. There will be a lot of inventory that needs to be cleared out, which us why the US Markets ate starting get things a bit faster than the Overseas Markets for the first time.

Sale is pretty much a joke. Everything marked at full price with the discount is barley a discount, and nothing additional on clearance. I was going to buy my son a few things until I got up to the register and find out clearance is marked as is. Had about 10 items in hand and left with 3 smh.
Sounds like the same thing I posted about .com

Early Black Friday actress 40% off $125 in the app email just came through. Surprised I actually got the offer

Already copped mad ish and calling tomorrow to price match stuff I purchased recently I called already and they said they can’t price match till tomorrow

Someone mind taking some pics of whats in store now?

Based on the sheer volume of items posted to eBay.. Looks like a new southwest cardigan just went to the outlets?

Also, I don't think I can pull trigger at $395...but if I can grab on sale...

This is really awesome.

Screenshot_20221121-090002.png

Pics of the cardigan?

Back
Top Bottom