**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Exactly. I'm not a reseller trying to get you to buy low quality stuff I got on credit.
I'm not assigned to this forum by RL marketing or social media dept.
I'm not a gate keeper trying to keep new jacks from getting grails.

I just want the quality polo from the late 80s early 90s I used to like.
I still think they should spin off polo sport and make it separate like I said before. Raise the price of polo sport and bring the quality and graphic prints back. And also create separate polo sport stores. Do not allow polo sport to be put in outlets or factory stores.

Now the brand image will increase. And you will still have the factory stores for the regular polo by Ralph Lauren products and the retail partners like Macy's will stay the same .

I would like a separate polo sport store where I can pick up an arctic explorer sweater and red ski 92 turtle neck. And a cream sportsman front page button up etc. A Hermans or flight club like store dedicated to just limited run polo sport.

p.s. I was right about graphic printed polo sport.
The motor cross graphic tee is sold out everywhere.

Last edited:
Latest pick up from macy's

kayak.jpg

Did y’all like the boot or no?

i had to grab….

Still up. Think anyone really wanting it is expecting it to go live for sale at time of their Fortnite event.

Edit:
Reminds me of the full size Alien Stomper, but a polo version. Think this would look good with the winter stadium pants, but probably even better with the RLX beat up black joggers they got out now.

IMG_5593.jpeg

i had to grab….

Still up. Think anyone really wanting it is expecting it to go live for sale at time of their Fortnite event.

Edit:
Reminds me of the full size Alien Stomper, but a polo version. Think this would look good with the winter stadium pants, but probably even better with the RLX beat up black joggers they got out now.

IMG_5593.jpeg

I read on here these are going to be harder to find then the Tokyo Stadium Drop 😆

i had to grab….

Edit:

IMG_5593.jpeg

I wanted to cop but ain’t got no money… I literally Just lost my job working there at Ralph Lauren Polo.

Sucks, I could have grabbed them for 50% off with my employee discount too. 😏

The manager lady that works at the Ralph Lauren store I was at… didn’t like me, so I just went back to being unemployed.

No P-Wing flyers for me. 😵‍💫

I read on here these are going to be harder to find then the Tokyo Stadium Drop 😆

Apparently limited to 300 pairs.

But again.. the manager lady there that I worked for at Ralph Lauren didn’t like me. So yea, no Fortnite boots for me.

And yea, now that I don’t work there anymore I can post & mention their company name online. Here’s what their toilet looked like when I first started. They finally changed it like 8 months later, after i kept telling them. 🤷‍♂️ it was a horrible throne for such a rich company.

IMG_5978.jpeg

Last edited:
FlightNikes FlightNikes a better gig is on the way.

seen gas station bathrooms that looked better:sick:

Dude, you’re ****ing awesome, I just got hired by Nike.

FINALLY, after more than 20 years of applying there. 🙏

Thanks, Nike. This is big… 🍎 big.

Now I gotta go forage thru the forum to redact my posts/rants slow roasting them for not hiring me ever.

Last edited:
Dude, you’re ****ing awesome, I just got hired by Nike.

FINALLY, after more than 20 years of applying there. 🙏

Thanks, Nike. This is big… 🍎 big.

Now I gotta go forage thru the forum to redact my posts/rants slow roasting them for not hiring me ever.
major congrats. took a while, but its your time to shine. much success to you

^ :lol:

They’re sick.
CEO Louvet brandishing a pair. 🧐

IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_5987.jpeg

Yah, noticed he posted this pic on LinkedIn…

Think it looks better here than in their official marketing shots.

Looks like sizes 11 and up are sold out. I bet the smaller sizes will sit for a while…. Not exactly a shoe I see females going after?

I don’t play Fortnite but I’m kind of curious to check out this polo island.

Bold move by RL to bring a video game inventory item to real life. These will likely be collectables, but the collor blocking is just wrong, especially the while inner lining. The use of "1992" on so many new items makes these four numbers meaningless now, and the PWing Logo just doesn't work for an item that has nothing to do with Track nor Field. The Fortnite Logo is really slowing sales, and it doesn't help that it's rolled out almost 1 year after the Fortnite Capsule.

Bold move by RL to bring a video game inventory item to real life. These will likely be collectables, but the collor blocking is just wrong, especially the while inner lining. The use of "1992" on so many new items makes these four numbers meaningless now, and the PWing Logo just doesn't work for an item that has nothing to do with Track nor Field. The Fortnite Logo is really slowing sales, and it doesn't help that it's rolled out almost 1 year after the Fortnite Capsule.

They were smart to put the only Fortnite logo on the tongue near the top…

Depending on how you tie the laces, basically hidden…. But think most folks won’t care either way, they are so bold…. Nobody looking at the logo unless you’vegot them on a shelf or in a display case.

Here’s the comparison of the game model vs physical release… I felt they did a good job of staying close to the digital original.
IMG_5635.jpeg
IMG_5636.jpeg

This hoodie looks nice.

Loved the purple label equestrian collection from a couple years ago, but was only able to get a couple items… and resale on the few that show up on ebay has been insane.

(Hoodie isn’t up yet. Stumbled upon it looking for the black prepster pants the model was wearing with a different outfit.)

IMG_5637.jpeg
IMG_5638.jpeg

Not sure if anyone posted this stuff yet…

would love to see the the full collection in one of those shots they sent merchandisers on how to setup clothes / mannequins.

One non-equestrian item:
Looks like a fleece version of an old winter sweater, right?

IMG_5641.jpeg

Not equestrian, but I think meant to match well… pricey corduroy joggers.

Nice details; looks like leather pulls on the pocket zippers?

IMG_5649.jpeg

All the pieces I could find this morning (mostly from UK site)..

I think some of these pieces will be priced with their recent “holiday gift that we’ve jacked up the price ridiculously” system. (Remember the polo bear plaid sweatshirt last holiday that they priced at $298, when it was exactly the same as every other $168 polo bear sweatshirt?)

I could see them trying to do $298-$398 for one of those hoodies (without any extra attention to details, quality, etc).

IMG_5638.jpeg
IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg
IMG_5654.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom