**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

FYI; polo app has a raffle for some prints of the design for p-wing boot.

Even if you don’t want to buy the boot… takes 10 seconds (name and email) and think it’s being drawn in 4-5 days.

IMG_5768.png

pwing boots box is huge.

They really put a ton of attention/money into these things.

I’d have to imagine with the packaging, the elaborate boot, the low production run (250) and the price ($250)… they didn’t care about making money here.

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

pwing boots box is huge.

I’d have to imagine with the packaging, the elaborate boot, the low production run (250) and the price ($250)… they didn’t care about making money here.

IMG_5839.jpeg

Sorta look like the jumping boots in the super Mario brothers movie from back n the day

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 378
So i tried to return my patchwork (blue not walking dead) at the outlet and it was store credit or nothing. I guess i gotta go to Lenox Mall. New to me.

Asharpcrease had a few of those collection “look” sheets in recent post

More of the equestrian collection shows up

IMG_5936.jpeg

IMG_5938.jpeg

Also think the third sheet is a teaser… it’s just black with 1992, and a hard to see black p-wing.
Assuming the boots being that color palette means we’ll see more black/red stadium stuff?

IMG_5939.jpeg

pwing boots box is huge.

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

That's cheap for how limited it is.

I sold a pair of snowboarding boots I "borrowed" from a homeless guy for $500 on ebay.

The Suede-Patch Mallard Duck Wool Sweater is 395.00 at the outlet. Rip-off even with a coupon, super rip-off!​

Wasn't it $398 when it was on the main site? You thought they'd lower the price?

Only thing outlets offer are higher production numbers (on the things that get re-produced for outlets) and the chance to stack a 30% off coupon on a deep clearance price if you can be patient and find what you're looking for that late in the game.

Anyone see the POLO VOLLEY or POLO BEACH collections on sale anywhere?

The blue Polo Volley mesh shorts are 50% off at urban outfitters…

Haven’t really seen any of these pieces on sale yet.

Those shorts are the only thing that interest me. If UO had free shipping I would have copped

Wasn't it $398 when it was on the main site? You thought they'd lower the price?

Only thing outlets offer are higher production numbers (on the things that get re-produced for outlets) and the chance to stack a 30% off coupon on a deep clearance price if you can be patient and find what you're looking for that late in the game.
Yes it was 398. I just checked my email from when I ordered it and I got it for $215, and from what I remember this is when my size was the only size left and I saw it was low stock so I impulse purchased it

The Suede-Patch Mallard Duck Wool Sweater is 395.00 at the outlet. Rip-off even with a coupon, super rip-off!​

Ralph Co.. told the shareholders they weren't going to be slashing prices as drastically as before on certain items . I guess they are trying to move the brand to a upper echelon over time . I can see why but looking at the market cap of the company it looks ripe for a pull back of 20-30 percent .

RL share at 130 is not a good pick up for retail investors... I don't have any Ralph stock but I will pick up a couple handfuls at 105-110 just to stunt on y'all... 😂

Yes, I thought it was going to be cheaper at the outlet than at the retail. Rats, I should have gotten it when it was slashed and on sale.

Yes, I thought it was going to be cheaper at the outlet than at the retail. Rats, I should have gotten it when it was slashed and on sale.

Polo factory msrp is whatever tag says minus 25%.

They are back on the nonstop coupons thing for the factory stores. Think it works on everything except polo bear stuff, right?

Back
Top Bottom