**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo factory msrp is whatever tag says minus 25%.

They are back on the nonstop coupons thing for the factory stores. Think it works on everything except polo bear stuff, right?
Yes, at one time it was 225 and I was slipping. It is 395.00 at the outlet, so 25 or 30% off of that. We will see, I'll check on ebay!

they really have this hat in the factory stores?

Same as original release or they take the p-wing off the back?

IMG_6125.jpeg

Same as when it originally released. They had a grip of them too last time I checked the outlet.
IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4256.jpeg

Did anyone go for any of those pieces that dropped from KITH a couple years back? I personally have them all except that mock neck flag joint, and the hoodie, starting to see prices rise a little on them. I wanted that palace bear sweater but that was nearly impossible to get and prices are insane on it now.

wild life long bill that was on the uk site last season never really hit the us site
Guessing that is in supply chain purgatory. I just signed up for a UK package forwarder, saves time of checking the US site.

In addition to getting releases earlier, Europe gets transport from manufacturing locations by train.

IMG_0873.jpeg
IMG_0875.jpeg

Copped this Long Bill at the Polo factory Store on clearance for $40. Btw I saw that blue/yellow long bill. It was $70 and 25% off. So basically $50. Didn’t pull the trigger because I hate that it doesn’t have a strap in the back and is just a S/M. Still felt baggy on my head smh.

Only new bear I like. Watch it sellout.

bear golf.jpg
golfer.jpg

This would be in my polo sport store. I discovered it so i get to name it.
This is called the "Keith Mitchell" bear.
keith.jpg

The bear and person in the photo are in two different stages of their swing. Photo is just starting off his swing and the bear has finished his swing

Been wanting to grab this jacket for a long time…

Finally pulled trigger when I saw one with the tags still on Grailed or Poshmark, can’t remember which.

A lot nicer quality than I was expecting.

Like the black on black one too, but don’t think I’ll be picking it up anytime soon. Already got some black light jacket options.

Wish I’d have grabbed a bit more of the basic black/white p-wing items back when they were on clearance at Macys. The white and black simple p-wing hats are expensive on ebay these days.

IMG_6411.jpeg
IMG_6412.jpeg
IMG_6413.jpeg

^^^ clean jacket! When did it come out?
Normally I don’t like the big pony but I think it’s well done here
IMG_0047.png

I might have to play the waiting game on that. Still will be stupid expensive but we will see.

There was a summer collection in 2018 (I think?) that featured the p-wing on a handful of items. (Or maybe it was just these two jackets? I can’t remember.)

Then it must have been summer 2019 that had the big black, red, white and silver stadium collection.

Here is the black version:
IMG_6455.jpeg
IMG_6456.png

Reactions: BDP
Ah, ok. I got the black hat from that collection. Don’t really remember those jackets though.

IMG_0921.jpeg

Is the black hat from that collection? Or the next years?

I saw one of the black hats had the silver stripes on the inside…. So that went with the red/black/white/silver summer stadium collection the following year…

But now I’m thinking there might have been a version of the black and white hats for the year before too.

Back
Top Bottom