**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Only new bear I like. Watch it sellout.

bear golf.jpg
golfer.jpg

This would be in my polo sport store. I discovered it so i get to name it.
This is called the "Keith Mitchell" bear.
keith.jpg

That bear is fire... Will cop at 30 percent off .... Guaranteed

There was a black, white and then a red black and silver hat. 3 in total. I remember everyone was going crazy for the tshirts because they really weren't putting pwings on shirts like that often

^^^ this. I almost got the red, black and silver version but ultimately felt the all black was better. it’s kinda cheaply made and the p wing is just like a sticker thrown on there. Certainly not worth the 69.95 retail or whatever it was. I got mine on clearance for half off I believe and I still paid too much for it but such is life.

Damn man, I had to take 2 dispositions of stock, cause of the evil manager at Polo.

Hope Karma gets her & ****s her finances in some way or another.

My bad Amazon. I’ll have to buy back in on my AMZN stocks when I get my money back into motion. Like, I wasn’t about to sell any of my shoes from my collection just for bread. :smh:

Evil *** Polo manager. |l God gon deal Her a hand. 🛐

Last edited:
Damn man, I had to take 2 dispositions of stock, cause of the evil manager at Polo.

Hope Karma gets her & ****s her finances in some way or another.

My bad Amazon. I’ll have to buy back in on my AMZN stocks when I get my money back into motion. Like, I wasn’t about to sell any of my shoes from my collection just for bread. :smh:

Evil *** Polo manager. |l God gon deal Her a hand. 🛐
Not sure what tf you are saying, is it that when you worked for RL they forced you to dispose stock of other brands? Wild policy if so

Thanks for the post though, it spurred me check on RL's stock price, which led me to this investigation opened up by Canadian authorities into RLs use of suppliers linked to slave labor. Definitely not a good look for RL the goods are expensive enough that they can do thorough diligence of all suppliers. No excuse for doing business with any suppliers that support modern slavery.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/china-ralph-lauren-force-labour-investigation-1.6936940

Not sure what tf you are saying, is it that when you worked for RL they forced you to dispose stock of other brands? Wild policy if so

Thanks for the post though, it spurred me check on RL's stock price, which led me to this investigation opened up by Canadian authorities into RLs use of suppliers linked to slave labor. Definitely not a good look for RL the goods are expensive enough that they can do thorough diligence of all suppliers. No excuse for doing business with any suppliers that support modern slavery.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/china-ralph-lauren-force-labour-investigation-1.6936940

No, RL did not force me to dispose of stock.
I had to leave the company because the manager lady there was a damn evil.

With no cash coming in, it was either sell some stock or my shoes.
Ain’t no way I’m selling my kicks. :ohwell:

Delinquent disposition BS. >D
Look at all that red trending in pic below.. Hope I didn’t contribute to it, because everything started plummeting once I sold. Even TSLA.. :blush:

IMG_6116.png

Last edited:
No, RL did not force me to dispose of stock.
I had to leave the company because the manager lady there was a damn evil.

With no cash coming in, it was either sell some stock or my shoes.
Ain’t no way I’m selling my kicks. :ohwell:

Delinquent disposition BS. >D
Look at all that red trending in pic below.. Hope I didn’t contribute to it, because everything started plummeting once I sold. Even TSLA.. :blush:

IMG_6116.png

Are you saying you were fired because they found out you had a criminal record as a minor? And you're blaming the manager as if she had any say in the matter.

The saddest part...Canadian authorities are probably using MacBooks and iPhones to aid in the investigation of RL's alleged slave labor issues.

Hoodie and green polo up at sneaker town

IMG_6765.jpeg
This shizz done went into a whole 'nother zone with this pricing. I have two three hoodies of this build, and they are truly $39.98 worth of hoodie. MAD comfortable, but Target could pound for pound deliver the same level of goods. A least those Snow Beached priced knits up there are made of real stuff.

This shizz done went into a whole 'nother zone with this pricing. I have two three hoodies of this build, and they are truly $39.98 worth of hoodie. MAD comfortable, but Target could pound for pound deliver the same level of goods. A least those Snow Beached priced knits up there are made of real stuff.
Eblens Going out of business I kept seeing those BMX hoodies but they still Were $150 way to much for something that like you said is Old Navy/target quality clothing.

Anyone have any RL.com site discount codes? Don't think the artic explorer is coming out so I'm getting something else.

Back
Top Bottom