**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

More new from us and UK sites

I like this fall’s racing color combo

The all over blue equestrian hoodie is mine.

IMG_7262.jpeg
IMG_7263.jpeg
IMG_7270.jpeg
IMG_7266.jpeg
IMG_7264.jpeg
IMG_7265.jpeg
IMG_7260.jpeg
IMG_7261.jpeg
IMG_7259.jpeg
IMG_7267.jpeg
Hey man, on another note, I tried to tell you a while back that when you asked about those olive green Hi Tech joggers you own. Well, they have turned out to be uber-rare. You can find the blue all day, but those green were all over back when the line first dropped, but if one didn't cop then, good luck today. I don't think you ever saw my reply.

Funny thing is, searching for them for you lead me to come upon one of my grails. So thanks.
33c200i-white rubberized hi-tech rainjacket.jpg

Hey man, on another note, I tried to tell you a while back that when you asked about those olive green Hi Tech joggers you own. Well, they have turned out to be uber-rare. You can find the blue all day, but those green were all over back when the line first dropped, but if one didn't cop then, good luck today. I don't think you ever saw my reply.

Funny thing is, searching for them for you lead me to come upon one of my grails. So thanks.
33c200i-white rubberized hi-tech rainjacket.jpg
That’s what I love about Vintage pieces when you think you’ve seen it all something rare like this comes out of the woodwork.

That’s what I love about Vintage pieces when you think you’ve seen it all something rare like this comes out of the woodwork.
Yeah. A dude named Oliver Klossoff on VGA had one. First time I ever saw one. Only seen it pop up about four time since then, including mine. Oh, and one dude active on the gram is holding, but he kinda trailed off when I was trying to holla at him about selling.

I also own the non-"rubber" golf version. only seen it about 3 times, and two of those were with deep gorilla surf in Japan.

IMG_3353.JPG

Stuff like this keeps me in the game.

Yeah. A dude named Oliver Klossoff on VGA had one. First time I ever saw one. Only seen it pop up about four time since then, including mine. Oh, and one dude active on the gram is holding, but he kinda trailed off when I was trying to holla at him about selling.

I also own the non-"rubber" golf version. only seen it about 3 times, and two of those were with deep gorilla surf in Japan.

IMG_3353.JPG

Stuff like this keeps me in the game.
Oliver Klossoff posted here on NT during the VGA invasion. The guy had a great eye for items that turned out to be rare once time passed. He changed my mind about a lot of releases that I ended up chasing for years after passing on them.

Oliver Klossoff posted here on NT during the VGA invasion. The guy had a great eye for items that turned out to be rare once time passed. He changed my mind about a lot of releases that I ended up chasing for years after passing on them.
Dude's collect was... shew! He started sellig off and talking retirement even before the fall of VGA.

My G's, do NOT sell! Five years later...

Regrets.jpg

Dude's collect was... shew! He started sellig off and talking retirement even before the fall of VGA.

My G's, do NOT sell! Five years later...

Regrets.jpg
Yeah I think everyone has regrets in this hobby I’ve reacquired most of the stuff I want but there’s still a few on my bucket list. As far as ever selling anything I’m holding onto everything until my son gets older if he’s into Lo it’s all his.

Where? and How much? The IG resellers are getting it!
Uk and another site over seas

Uk and another site over seas

Uncle Ralph is blessing the honey dips, classically.

Back
Top Bottom