**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone size 10?

Probably be sold out soon by folks that had notifications of re-stock on…. But it’s there now.

IMG_7460.png

Hope we get a red crest sweater for men. The white is nice. I too wonder if it will fit a man properly. All the ogs were for women and we all still copped them. I think the purple was the only mens.

Hope we get a red crest sweater for men. The white is nice. I too wonder if it will fit a man properly. All the ogs were for women and we all still copped them. I think the purple was the only mens.
Red would be dope that was always my favorite color just ran to young for me and super rare.

Quick question… anyone got any of these jackets? Going to pull the trigger on the blue joint but the other 2.. I don’t know what the fit like.. and am I bugging or are they female jackets? Cuz I couldn’t find on men’s section but they under female section and yet they got some type of Unisex situation going on.

IMG_6323.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6325.jpeg

Quick question… anyone got any of these jackets? Going to pull the trigger on the blue joint but the other 2.. I don’t know what the fit like.. and am I bugging or are they female jackets? Cuz I couldn’t find on men’s section but they under female section and yet they got some type of Unisex situation going on.

IMG_6323.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6325.jpeg

Lotique is the only reseller that understands the markets changed you can’t expect top dollar for something so readily available the only pieces that really command top dollar anymore is stuff like OG Pwing & stadium.
Lotique, and a few other reputable sellers always have great prices.

Comedy watching that. Posting the same pic
🤣 Same pic, but now it's being re-re-sold on The Nebuchadnezzar, floating in white space, at $100 more than the dude that's actually selling it.

Screenshot_20230901_185359_Gallery.jpg

I remember selling a item on ebay and dude had my item on the gram floating in white space for more money than i was selling it. Lol. Dudes be selling stuff they dont even have in hand. Smh.
^This!
🤣🤣🤣

You already know they don't have the piece if it's floating.

I just keep raising my price to match theirs until they lie and put *SOLD*

Back
Top Bottom