**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^This!
🤣🤣🤣

You already know they don't have the piece if it's floating.

I just keep raising my price to match theirs until they lie and put *SOLD*
This is the biggest head scratcher about these resellers part of being a reseller is actually “selling” your inventory otherwise it’s really just your personal collection and your trying to make your money back.

F09IZJkWwAAuhpz2.jpg

Did this collab drop or did oversees just get it first?

This is the biggest head scratcher about these resellers part of being a reseller is actually “selling” your inventory otherwise it’s really just your personal collection and your trying to make your money back.
YEa sometimes i see an item on the gram i want floating in white space so i go and search it on ebay and find the real seller selling it for cheaper and buy it there.

Nah nah, the biggest head scratchers are cats that cry and complain all the time about resellers this, resellers that and reseller hate them reseller took their girl. Yet all they do is roll with is the biggest resellers out there 1/25th 😎

07F01844-237D-49DC-B997-4E15C9F4E684.jpeg

Truth is, this shirt will be harder to find then the Tokyo Stadium collection

Nah nah, the biggest head scratchers are cats that cry and complain all the time about resellers this, resellers that and reseller hate them reseller took their girl. Yet all they do is roll with is the biggest resellers out there 1/25th 😎

Definitely dealt with Resellers plenty of times with no complaints I’m referring more to people that relist the same stuff over and over at headcrack prices.

tanger outlet has size small and a large and 2 XXL of the corn meal tee, retail but with 25%-30%, $50-55, better than paying $200 for that one on mercari

Last edited:
Anyone near an outlet can grab a corn meal tee In L or XL?? Mine sold out before I got there. I been trying all year for that without paying resale. I’m close to NYC I could meet up. Bring a gift, bring some weed. Probably cost me the same as resale but it’s about the principle. I can’t let my money go to those scumbags.
DMed you

Anyone near an outlet can grab a corn meal tee In L or XL?? Mine sold out before I got there. I been trying all year for that without paying resale. I’m close to NYC I could meet up. Bring a gift, bring some weed. Probably cost me the same as resale but it’s about the principle. I can’t let my money go to those scumbags.
They ship for free from any outlet in the country, should never be a struggle to get outlet items with the amount of outlets in the states.

Truth is, this shirt will be harder to find then the Tokyo Stadium coll

Is the graphic heat pressed. This is kinda growing on me after seeing different pics.

Good looks G... desktop worked... just copped... I also just realized they have a store like a few miles away from my spot... ill be checking them out and seeing what they have to offer
Woodstack is official . Haven't been there in a while but there's one in Greenpoint that had some fire.

Forgot to mention this.. for ppl that live in Jersey.. I was at short hills mall.. went to the lo store and they had plenty of this polo in stock… this was when I was on the hunt for the sweatpants.. and shout out to nyzthoro nyzthoro for pointing me in the right direction.. but anyway.. I wasn’t impressed when I saw it in person… maybe I’m bugging .. just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom