**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Loving this new letterman but not in the 1k mood…

IMG_4346.png IMG_4347.png

Added to my list. At this price point I'm sure it's bound to go on sale at some point in the fall/winter. Otherwise, I'm good with the few Polo varsity jackets I already have.

Forgot to mention this.. for ppl that live in Jersey.. I was at short hills mall.. went to the lo store and they had plenty of this polo in stock… this was when I was on the hunt for the sweatpants.. and shout out to @nyzthoro for pointing me in the right direction.. but anyway.. I wasn’t impressed when I saw it in person… maybe I’m bugging .. just my 2 cents

They have any Tokyo Stadium in there?

LOYALTY10 makes this one $223 w/ free shipping

And for 20 bucks this shirt is worth it. Pretty basic but its one of their heavy weight tee's. I was surprised on the quality.

And for 20 bucks this shirt is worth it. Pretty basic but its one of their heavy weight tee's. I was surprised on the quality.

Copped that tee.. I got the sweats .. joint is perfect

Good lookin out, copped the tee!

Might just do retail for the varsity. Missed out on the yankee and bloomingdale anniversary one in my size. Been wanting a solid black one for a minute and was going to get one from a brand called BK Circus but that RL one looks very nice

Might just do retail for the varsity. Missed out on the yankee and bloomingdale anniversary one in my size. Been wanting a solid black one for a minute and was going to get one from a brand called BK Circus but that RL one looks very nice
I'm hoping it will at least still be around on BF. Get it for 40%

Rodeo stuff that was on polo app calendar still not listed in app…. But a jacket that wasn’t promoted has dropped…

IMG_7741.png

Can you believe this? $600 for a patchwork work shirt??? They are in for a rude awakening.
IMG_7758.png

Moto camp shirt
IMG_7759.png

The gatsby print:
IMG_7760.png

Attachments

• IMG_7740.png
    IMG_7740.png
    833.6 KB · Views: 180
No way….

This is finally coming out for USA???

Figured it ended up being one of those pieces they barely made any of and had shoddy distribution.

Up on capsule, all sizes, $248

Is this a new version, or is print exactly the same?

IMG_7763.png
This was in USA the first time around. Was even sold in US sneaker store chains.

This year's version looks the same as the og, but there is even worse alignment with the graphics this year. Polo has miles of this fabric, so this is their way of clearing it out.

The only shirts that are have perfect image placement are the samples. There's also sample a polo, a hoodie, and puffer jacket that didn't make the cut.

Rodeo stuff that was on polo app calendar still not listed in app…. But a jacket that wasn’t promoted has dropped…

IMG_7741.png

Can you believe this? $600 for a patchwork work shirt??? They are in for a rude awakening.
IMG_7758.png

Moto camp shirt
IMG_7759.png

The gatsby print:
IMG_7760.png
The other pieces are up on this site

Attachments

• IMG_1416.jpeg
    IMG_1416.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1417.jpeg
    IMG_1417.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

IMG_7741.png

IMG_7758.png

Moto camp shirt
IMG_7759.png

The gatsby print:
IMG_7760.png
Patchwork I’m confused though what makes it RRL prices and 😂 at the “limited” gatsby polo.

Can't believe this joint actually made production, there is a spelling error. 🤦‍♂️

The RL ranch is at Ridgway Colorado, and that is Ridgway not "Ridgeway" with an E.

Just shows you how far the brand has fallen that the designers are slacking on basic RL history homework including reading the articles on their own site.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/rlmag/western-wonder.html

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom