**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Happy to get my hands on the blackwatch crest, missed this one when it released and found it for a steal on a vintage app. A fan of the shape and fit, same as the blown up camo sportsman patch sweater and not like some a the wizards sleeve style items that have been released over the last few years

IMG_2726.jpeg
That blackwatch is nice. Wasnt a fan of the solid color ones. Maybe it was the wrist and neck colors that threw me off.

Deciding to share results with only certain people is literally controlling and limiting general access to something. Whether it be gatekeeping information or merchandise.

I don’t know if you remember, but polo didn’t make an official Tokyo stadium announcement until mid October meanwhile, three months prior people in here were bragging , posting pictures of the whole collection and telling the rest of us we weren’t good enough to get our hands on it.

The integrity of the thread is maintained by those of us who are passionate about the brand…If you wanna share results with only your people that’s cool, but don’t post pictures of your early whole-collection purchase receipts, and then tell the rest of us we will “always be 10 steps behind in 2 days late.” that’s not love and loyalty.
I remember. It was epic, and I don't recall anybody telling us that we weren't "good enough to get our hands on it".

I know it hurt you to see people with items that you wanted, but the fact is that no one in this world owes you anything.

If someone does the work on their own, or with the help of others that didn't invole you...
Then please help me understand why you feel so entitled to another man's rewards.

That's not gatekeeping, that's putting in the time, money, and the work. No one has a say in how the rewards are managed.

Love & Loyalty...I can't speak on it. I wasn't there.

Last edited:
I think the Tokyo Stadium release went the way it did because of people worrying about lurkers. I've always said that it doesn't hurt to dm some to build a little relationship to get some info. But, don't always hit people up for things when it's a big release.

That's not gatekeeping, that's putting in the time, money, and the work. No one has a say in how the rewards are managed.
They will never understand!
Dudes always cry foul, what have they brought to the table? What connects do they have? They wasn't in the trenches helping others out, they weren't making outlet runs 8am for the crew, they wasn't making unnecessary purchases just to keep the connections intact, they wasn't making phone calls across country to secure the items, they didn't purchase clothes for others when something dropped and they didn't have money that week for it. They wasn't paying programmers and hackers to get vital information needed. They wasn't up 5am checking the RL site to make sure we didn't miss anything, but they have their greezy hands out talking about gatekeeping!
The humble people ate and ate well, those I saw in here that needed anything even if I didn't know them I sent them a message and helped them out. Those who never got helped by me or the crew need to look in the mirror first.

I remember. It was epic, and I don't recall anybody telling us that we weren't "good enough to get our hands on it".

I know it hurt you to see people with items that you wanted, but the fact is that no one in this world owes you anything.

If someone does the work on their own, or with the help of others that didn't invole you...
Then please help me understand why you feel so entitled to another man's rewards.

Love & Loyalty...I can't speak on it. I wasn't there.
I wouldnt post pics of receipts or merchandise and then tell people “you will always be 10 steps behind and 2 days late”. Idc how much someone helps others. Those true colors came out during that drop. All good

That blackwatch is nice. Wasnt a fan of the solid color ones. Maybe it was the wrist and neck colors that threw me off.
Yeah, I hear you on that. Would pick one up if found for the right price, but was willing to pay retail when they dropped

Get cool with sale associates at prince street, make a good amount of purchases, stay away from Madison Ave cause they never get any of the good sh*******it and you could pretty much get a decent amount of what you want when the limited drops come. In other news that motorcycle jacket is a must copp for me especially since I have the other one that just came out!

Sometimes no one has the answer for what we're looking for. I do think this thread is full of helpful individuals. Probably the only place online where people look out with their connects and findings. Polo game been cutthroat for decades.
Its cool. I'm not disputing there's helpful people just stating my experience.. Now if I see someone post something I'm feeling ill hit the like button and figure out how to get it if I want it on my own.

Some new stuff up on UK site

New racing colorway

Some sort of paint capsule, with at least a hat featuring some sort of RL PAINT logo. (Looks like some sort of paint bear, too.)

IMG_9159.png
IMG_9157.png
IMG_9151.png
IMG_9150.png
IMG_9156.png
IMG_9158.png
IMG_9153.png
IMG_9152.png
IMG_9155.png
IMG_9154.png

I'm trying to remember the name of a new york clothing boutique that sold/sells RL online. It wasnt extra butter or concepts or the more well known names, it was a little more obscure (not oznico either). I wanna say it was Brooklyn based and I wanna say it had "NY" in the name but not positive. They also used to have a lot of the nike and yeezy releases as well. Anyone have any ideas what im talking about?

I'm trying to remember the name of a new york clothing boutique that sold/sells RL online. It wasnt extra butter or concepts or the more well known names, it was a little more obscure (not oznico either). I wanna say it was Brooklyn based and I wanna say it had "NY" in the name but not positive. They also used to have a lot of the nike and yeezy releases as well. Anyone have any ideas what im talking about?
Are you talking about Unique Style?? Small polo spot in bk

Off the top of my head:
Capsule.NYC
DSMNY

Opening Ceremony used to have an account as well

Aint never been so excited to wear some **** since I was child in early October as a I am for this varsity
That varsity is 🔥.
Haven't been in this thread for a few days and saw you post it, went and of course my size is sold out. Might need to hunt it down 💯

Back
Top Bottom