**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That varsity is 🔥.
Haven't been in this thread for a few days and saw you post it, went and of course my size is sold out. Might need to hunt it down 💯

If it's anything like the one Bloomies dropped last year, sizes will pop in and out. That's how I was able to randomly cop one. The F&F discount definitely wiped out inventory on that joint.

Happy to get my hands on the blackwatch crest, missed this one when it released and found it for a steal on a vintage app. A fan of the shape and fit, same as the blown up camo sportsman patch sweater and not like some a the wizards sleeve style items that have been released over the last few years

IMG_2726.jpeg
POWER.
You know my heart lies with the old school, but I do like the detail on the new one, and it does present better on the blackwatch. They didn't execute as well on the solid shirts.

POWER.
You know my heart lies with the old school, but I do like the detail on the new one, and it does present better on the blackwatch. They didn't execute as well on the solid shirts.
Aye, bro. Don’t think that will be sitting with the blackwatch in 30+ years and it look as good as the original does just now…

I'm trying to remember the name of a new york clothing boutique that sold/sells RL online. It wasnt extra butter or concepts or the more well known names, it was a little more obscure (not oznico either). I wanna say it was Brooklyn based and I wanna say it had "NY" in the name but not positive. They also used to have a lot of the nike and yeezy releases as well. Anyone have any ideas what im talking about?

It’s something that starts with a B. I was thinking brownthomas, but that’s in the uk somewhere. I found them searching for a crest flag shirt and bookmarked the image instead of the site.

Somewhere had that sweater already I forgot where it was, the hoodie not too bad depending how much it costs.

Attachments

• IMG_3534.png
    IMG_3534.png
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 421
Somewhere had that sweater already I forgot where it was, the hoodie not too bad depending how much it costs.
I think SVD & END had them up but pulled by now.

This place got the Skateshop allotment I’m guessing (wheels, decks, stickers, no knit sweaters), probably make the sweaters exclusive to the RL stockists rather than the element stockists. Sticker pack is fun, T shirt looks to be made in Turkey so hopefully the highest quality T polo has done in recent memory. Also read there was 5 decks but this place only has 3.

Would be funny if lurkers blew this place out by the time I wake up in the morning :lol:

I think SVD & END had them up but pulled by now.

This place got the Skateshop allotment I’m guessing (wheels, decks, stickers, no knit sweaters), probably make the sweaters exclusive to the RL stockists rather than the element stockists. Sticker pack is fun, T shirt looks to be made in Turkey so hopefully the highest quality T polo has done in recent memory. Also read there was 5 decks but this place only has 3.

Would be funny if lurkers blew this place out by the time I wake up in the morning :lol:
Yea it was definitely SVD where I saw it actually, and the Ralph Lauren app is bugging out keeps freezing and stopping

Strange.. I got 1 for .com but not the factory

Y’all should be good tho… in the past I’ve seen ppl get codes via customer chat

Back
Top Bottom