**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know this is random.. but I’ve been looking for the matching hoodie for these sweats…had em at one point.. but one of my ex’s snatched em up years ago… I forgot and never got em back

IMG_7476.jpeg

The element gear finally adds cart on their site. I knew there was now way they sold out of everything in every size.
I literally woke up and checked and was about to write this here lol and if you make an account it’s free shipping, but looks like that gear is sitting on RL so it might just eventually go on sale

I’m honestly surprised the made to order stuff is eligible with the code and after the code.. there’s a few items I passed on at the moment…

good to know there’s another 30% but I think Ima wait til the tail end of this new sale to determine if I’m just gonna wait another month til BF.. stuff might also drop in price before the discount

I don’t budge until it looks like something or my size is really gonna sell out

Last edited:
Shout out to antnyc antnyc .. copped these joints off that code

IMG_7473.jpeg
Delivered yesterday... package got stolen yesterday... fu**in FEDEX drivers...the amount of stupidity they have is unfathomable... I live in an apt where its 2 floors... first floor is all store fronts...second floor is the apt complex...the apt is on a main street... delivery drivers have to ring my bell and i buzz them in remotely using this app on my phone...and they can leave packages INSIDE THE BLDG... i even have labels all over the door stating this ...dont leave package outside the bldg, please ring the door bell... because its pretty much on the street... anyone walking can just pick it up and keep it pushing... but these a**hole drivers are so stupid or too lazy to ring the bell...so they just leave the issh outside...and sure enough...look at this isssh... i rush home to find my joint stolen...look at this isshhh...see the reflection...thats a main street...christmas came early for someone
IMG_7558.jpeg

Delivered yesterday... package got stolen yesterday... fu**in FEDEX drivers...the amount of stupidity they have is unfathomable... I live in an apt where its 2 floors... first floor is all store fronts...second floor is the apt complex...the apt is on a main street... delivery drivers have to ring my bell and i buzz them in remotely using this app on my phone...and they can leave packages INSIDE THE BLDG... i even have labels all over the door stating this ...dont leave package outside the bldg, please ring the door bell... because its pretty much on the street... anyone walking can just pick it up and keep it pushing... but these a**hole drivers are so stupid or too lazy to ring the bell...so they just leave the issh outside...and sure enough...look at this isssh... i rush home to find my joint stolen...look at this isshhh...see the reflection...thats a main street...christmas came early for someone
IMG_7558.jpeg
Let RL know and they’ll send you another one

Top tier service from my experience

Yea I got my refund but nothing happens to FedEx driver that cause this… oh well… I’ll wait till Black Friday… staying away from Polo till then
Report that to Fedex. If it is a Ground delivery route many are independently owned and there is some accountability, they do not want a lot of claims on their route bc they can wind up losing it

My issue with RL delivery is the tape and packaging. Bigger boxes are flimsy, coming open half the time

Back
Top Bottom